The Random Thread

Lkr

Went to Islands of Adventure to check out the Harry Potter thing, looked sick. I have no idea what was up with Orlando this weekend, but it was easily over 100 degrees at all times, everyone was just walking around looking dead and sunburned lol....eventually I got used to the sun, but I stood in lines for like 5 hours total and was on actual rides for maybe 10 minutes total. I don't think I will be able to walk for a few days.

Lol I realize that, but I still have a tough time staying hydrated when I eat a banana. I need some foods that can "energize" me.

About time I put you on 'ignore'.

You accuse me of sayng 'shit' that's 'beyond retarded'... When I ask you WHICH OF MY POSTS ARE 'beyond retarded', when I ask for examples - you start whining like a pu$$y. <_<

Oh, and just for the record - if there's someone that posts shit 'beyond retarded' here - that's Yugo.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Lol I realize that, but I still have a tough time staying hydrated when I eat a banana. I need some foods that can "energize" me.

You really think a banna is going to hydrate or energize you? Eat some pasta, just butter and noodles

> Being Bulgarian and considering themselves a Jamaican Rastafarian even though Rastas consider Blacks to be the chosen people who will take over whites one day lmao.

>changing the image to make it even more childish