The Random Thread

Lkr

http://imgur.com/a/2yPxq

There are better high res pics in there

Awesome pics but it's bit upsetting that the fire is buring off so many tries, but then again from what I've heard Earth does like to do this so it can replenish itself? Anyone heard anything like that?

P.S. Work out them arms my friend ;)

Just got back from Fresno, California and I have to say that I'm really glad that I don't live out there. The weather sucks and it's boring as hell. I hate living in Reno, but this place is paradise in comparison. I'll try to upload some pictures when I get a chance.

Just got back from Fresno, California and I have to say that I'm really glad that I don't live out there. The weather sucks and it's boring as hell. I hate living in Reno, but this place is paradise in comparison. I'll try to upload some pictures when I get a chance.

i got fam's in Modesto

Saw Shane Battier today at Duke University's golf course. he was coming out of the golf shop when i was walking to my car. congrulated him on his championship. he doesn't know i'm a heat hater lmfao. he's a real nice guy though that i will say

Edited by JYD

Saw Shane Battier today at Duke University's golf course. he was coming out of the golf shop when i was walking to my car. congrulated him on his championship. he doesn't know i'm a heat hater lmfao. he's a real nice guy though that i will say

You should have told him you are a Heat hater, he would have probably just laughed.

should have told him to call stern and thank him for the title

I am the rain man...woke up today, and it was a beautiful day, I step out of the shower about 10 minutes after I woke up, and it looks like its gonna pour. Happens to me way too often.

If you haven't already, take a look at this

The funniest (not so funny for victims) is that the people shooting each other have so much in common yet they get into beefs and kill each other in horrible fashion. The worst part for everyone is the fact the Ontario government is looking to close down jails so that these people who go through the system for minor offenses won't end up in jail, yet can't find jobs which equals gang violence.

The funniest (not so funny for victims) is that the people shooting each other have so much in common yet they get into beefs and kill each other in horrible fashion. The worst part for everyone is the fact the Ontario government is looking to close down jails so that these people who go through the system for minor offenses won't end up in jail, yet can't find jobs which equals gang violence.

Was talking about this with this chick today. She just came back from Toronto after 6 yrs. Sadly, Brazil's got the same problem.

If you haven't already, take a look at this

:lol: @ BitchslappedByLogic!!

It does rain a LOT in some parts.... and it has sure been raining like hell this month where I'm at.

Nice, you should go visit your Amazon people there are over 320 groups in the Amazon that have never seen a white man nor do they know what America is an so on. And these people can have the highest life expectency in the World just how they live and how they do not use what we use on a daily bases. So yeah you should look it too it because I will def. go check this people out when I'm on my world wide trip.