The Random Thread

Lkr

Has anyone had one of those moments when you are about to wake up early but you want like 5 more minutes of rest....so you close your eyes for two seconds and suddenly 20 minutes have passed? Yesterday I looked at my clock and it was 6:30 AM, I felt like all I did was close my eyes for 5 seconds and when I looked again it was 7 AM. Probably the weirdest feeling ever.

Edited by SRV

Has anyone had one of those moments when you are about to wake up early but you want like 5 more minutes of rest....so you close your eyes for two seconds and suddenly 20 minutes have passed? Yesterday I looked at my clock and it was 6:30 AM, I felt like all I did was close my eyes for 5 seconds and when I looked again it was 7 AM. Probably the weirdest feeling ever.

Lmaoo.... is that the first time thats happened to you? Shit happens to me all the time.

It has happened a few times, but I never felt like it happened as instantly as it did yesterday. Its like I blinked and instantly went back to sleep lol

Literally the worst, only for me it would be like an hour and a half later, happened to me all the time in high school

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/JahRo225/1332989329340.gif

...wtf

Joe Oliver, a former television news reporter who is acquainted

with Zimmerman, [100] noted "I'm a black male and all that I know is that George has never given me any reason whatsoever to believe he has anything against people of

color." [101]

YOU MAD

Joe Oliver, a former television news reporter who is acquainted

with Zimmerman, [100] noted "I'm a black male and all that I know is that George has never given me any reason whatsoever to believe he has anything against people of

color." [101]

YOU MAD

lol his friend said he's a good guy, WHO'D HAVE THUNK IT

In related news, look at how busted up his face and back of head are, all the bloody and tattered clothes, etc.. dude looks like he just finished a casual dinner with friends (aka got the tar beat out of him.. right?).

Tonight's the night. The latest Mega Millions numbers will be picked in a drawing at 11 p.m. ET.

The $640 million jackpot is the world's largest ever, and excitement is spreading throughout the nation. Even a gorilla got in on the action.

Some are already fantasizing about what they'd do if they win, and the odds are pretty high that for at least one person fantasy will become a reality. A Mega Millions spokesperson told the Los Angeles Times there is a 95% chance someone will win the jackpot tonight based on all the combinations sold.

:)

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/internet-memes-katniss-the-liar.png

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563975_392295467456276_100000274793776_1443643_91894974_n.jpg