The Random Thread

Lkr

Yeah mine was like two weeks ago. We had awesome weather, 70's and sunny everyday. I had to work quite a bit, unfortunately, but I did manage to get on the golf course a few days and also play basketball 2-3 days as well.

lucky son of a bitch. was it just as mahogany as the first time?

lol I don't get it with you and your mahogany. It was still funny, yes :lol:

Some old fat dude burped really, really loud during the Rue scene and killed the mood -_-

OH and someone screamed "DARKNESS" like Chapelle when Thresh attacked Clove lol

lol I don't get it with you and your mahogany. It was still funny, yes :lol:

Some old fat dude burped really, really loud during the Rue scene and killed the mood -_-

sounds like something i woulda done. i never understood the Rue fanboys

LOL - I was just super pissed at this video game, I read that and started dieing

can't wait to see it again, I think it's hilarious people didn't know Rue was black, I thought the book made that very clear...

http://www.upcoming-movies.com/image/snow-white-and-the-huntsman-movie-poster-3.jpg

http://www.disneydreaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Julia-Roberts-Mirror-Mirror-Movie-Poster.jpg

2 Snow White adaptations coming out within 5 months of each other lol, 1st one looks pretty bad ass not gonna lie

Yeah the trailer for the 1st one looked pretty good, then again it's made by the Alice in Wonderland people and I was already duped into seeing that load of shit.. I'll probably wait for reviews.

Know what looks really good? Brave. I'll probably go see that when it comes out.