The Random Thread

Lkr

The Random Thread is being shit on by these stupid gifs and shaliq's stupid posts.

Stfu and enjoy her beauty. Here, go and fap to this and let the men do their thing.

http://media.nola.com/religion_impact/photo/honus-wagner-cardjpg-9327aa84b56eaa3a.jpg

Chuck Norris reading off his top 10 facts on BDSSP:

10. When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn't push himself up...he pushes the earth down.

9. There are no steroids in baseball, only players Chuck Norris has breathed on.

8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb.

7. Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger by yelling "BANG!"

6. Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

5. When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he send blank forms and includes only a picture of himself crouched and ready to attack, Chuck Norris has never had to pay taxes. EVER!

4. In fine print of the last page of the Guiness Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

3. When The Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

2. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC claiming "Law and Order" are trademarked names for his right and left legs.

1. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried, EVER.

http://www.piclibs.com/videos.php?id=114

Does anyone have a website they use that they watch movies online for free without downloading? I've got Netflix, but it doesn't have a lot of movies that I want to watch. Obviously preferably a website without mad spamming ads and viruses and shit.

Does anyone have a website they use that they watch movies online for free without downloading? I've got Netflix, but it doesn't have a lot of movies that I want to watch. Obviously preferably a website without mad spamming ads and viruses and shit.

icefilms is great

Was so pissed yesterday -_-

Was playing BP and we had a lead on these 2 [expletive]s, was like 4 cups to 2. And while one of the phaggots shoots the ping pong ball my friend goes down to pick up a ball that was thrown before and the ball the [expletive] threw hit the cup then went on his shoulder and right into his cup, FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk.