The Random Thread

Lkr

ESPN has been on Jimmer Fredette's nuts tonight. They seriously have nothing else to report or discuss?

The Heat lost and Rex Ryan didn't say anything outlandish today, so what could ESPN possibly discuss???

:lol:

man, you shouldn't give up on school. I had a really rough first semester, but I turned things around quick. if you give it your best, I'm sure you'll be successful.

Well, I had a year and a half (3 semesters) to turn things around and couldn't get my [expletive] together. In 3 semesters I have like 12 credits to show for it. So, instead of wasting other people's time, effort and my own personal money, I decided it'd be best to get an internship working with my dad, and make some money in the process. I plan on going back at some point, probably next semester, but I gotta see if this is a field I wanna pursue, and I have to get my head on straight.

Found out last night that I've got a sociology paper due Friday, 6-7 pages, like 90 pages of reading (this is the worst part - printed off PDF pages tho, not like a book, so not TOO bad, but still annoying). The worst part is I am getting like a 60 in this class right now so I can't really afford to half [expletive] this project and take a 50 or something on it, honestly wtf at having a term paper worth 20% due 2nd week back. sucks so bad that I forgot about it. either I don't go out tomorrow night and work on it, or I pull an all nighter tonight, or close to it, to get it done a day in advance. Decisions, decisions....

So my mom returned from Pakistan yesterday and my cousin went out and bought me a bunch of movies. I got:

Kick-[expletive]

Robin Hood

The Da Vinci Code

Paranormal Activity 2

The Green Zone

Shaun of the Dead

Scott Pilgrim vs the world

Skyline

24 season 8 :wub:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader

IP Man 2

Shrek Forever After

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part one

Zombieland

The Other Guys

Star wars: The Empire Strikes Back

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of The King

Inception

The Informant

Watchmen

Youth in Revolt

Date Night

Thoughts? What are the best movies of the bunch?

So my mom returned from Pakistan yesterday and my cousin went out and bought me a bunch of movies. I got:

Kick-[expletive]

Robin Hood

The Da Vinci Code

Paranormal Activity 2

The Green Zone

Shaun of the Dead

Scott Pilgrim vs the world

Skyline

24 season 8 :wub:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader

IP Man 2

Shrek Forever After

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part one

Zombieland

The Other Guys

Star wars: The Empire Strikes Back

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of The King

Inception

The Informant

Watchmen

Youth in Revolt

Date Night

Thoughts? What are the best movies of the bunch?

I haven't seen all of them, but TESB and the Watchmen are my favorites of the bunch.

I've some of the movies like LoTR, Star Wars, Zombieland and Harry Potter. Inception and Watchmen are two movies I've heard good things about so I'm saving them for last.

Found out last night that I've got a sociology paper due Friday, 6-7 pages, like 90 pages of reading (this is the worst part - printed off PDF pages tho, not like a book, so not TOO bad, but still annoying). The worst part is I am getting like a 60 in this class right now so I can't really afford to half [expletive] this project and take a 50 or something on it, honestly wtf at having a term paper worth 20% due 2nd week back. sucks so bad that I forgot about it. either I don't go out tomorrow night and work on it, or I pull an all nighter tonight, or close to it, to get it done a day in advance. Decisions, decisions....

Send me some money via PayPal and I'll get you at least a B.

My iPhones home button stopped working last night. So I took it to the Apple store expecting for the [expletive]as at the genius bar to be douchebags. But to my surprise, the guy was mad chill. He just looked at it for a couple of minutes and then gave me a brand new phone. Painless.

I am convinced I have ADD. I have a test on 5 chapters tomorrow....over the last two days I spent 3 hours reading five chapters. I finally finished just highlighting and briefly studying....then I sat down to study for real with my Ipod on.. 5 minutes later I just sat there listening to music and completely forgot that I was supposed to be studying. I can't multi-task for [expletive].

I'm workin on freestyles and [expletive], so I decided to write something up real quick, just jotting crap down as I think of it with a little refinement. Took about 10min to write...

I’ll stab you in ya eye socket

keep your eyeballs in my side pocket as I fire rockets

At ya girls place, across the world’s face

My style holds value like a pearl’s case

For Christ sake, I’m sick of you [expletive]gots

Hope ya’ll eaten by maggots, get pissed on by bob saget

Tragic, I’m rhyming magic [expletive], digitally mastered [expletive]

I spit that crazy [expletive] as sure my hat’s fit, pass it

That blunt to all you silly cunts, bubble gum rap stunts

In class I was in the corner with a snow cap dunce

That’s right, this rap’s all I got right

Let’s fight, pen and paper, sit down and let’s write

I’ll show you who the best, that you [expletive]in less

Than me, the one who caught the STD from Free for a free fee

See, whatcha you want with me, the illest MC

I’ll slice dick off and throw it in Avon By The Sea

Haha, lady gaga, I wantcha just that [expletive] doggystyle

That raunchy style, after I bust wild I’ll put you in my X-file

That’s vile, oh well I always kiss and tell

My mom dropped me, I fell all the way to hell

That’s real, I aint a stranger to extortion, I steal

And feel, every note in me, labels stamp approval seals

For sales, telling cryptic tales holdin garbage pales

I release deaf sounds like a killer whale, you an epic fail

I’ll head to mexico with only my testicles

And 3 ounces of white, overloads my central ventricles

Making my first craigslist transaction in a bit... If the guy murders me and takes off with my [expletive], get him for me!

Kevin Palma

kevinpalma@live.com

Don't kill him unless I don't show up for a few days though! lol

Wow....my psych quiz just raped me. It was 20 questions and I did it with my book open, looked up every answer and somehow got an 11 out of 20.....then I retook it and had the same exact questions for some reason and I got a 12 out of 20....it sucks not knowing what I got wrong.

Making my first craigslist transaction in a bit... If the guy murders me and takes off with my [expletive], get him for me!

Kevin Palma

kevinpalma@live.com

Don't kill him unless I don't show up for a few days though! lol

I got you buddy!