USA vs Canada Hockey

Guest The Situation

for once ecn is right. going into the olympics no one expected the US to get anywhere near a silver metal. it was all about canada, russia, sweden, etc. by 2014 guys like parise, kane, ryan, and van Riemsdyk will have a lot more experience. before the olympics i said that i didnt expect them to do much this year, but by the next olympics they would be a very good team. they already showed they are a good team now, but in 4 years they have a legit shot to win it

for once ecn is right. going into the olympics no one expected the US to get anywhere near a silver metal. it was all about canada, russia, sweden, etc. by 2014 guys like parise, kane, ryan, and van Riemsdyk will have a lot more experience. before the olympics i said that i didnt expect them to do much this year, but by the next olympics they would be a very good team. they already showed they are a good team now, but in 4 years they have a legit shot to win it

Plus, Ryan Miller should still be good at that point unless he falls off the face of the earth, and Jonathan Quick is only 24 and getting better by the year.