USA vs Canada Hockey

Guest The Situation

It is going to be very tough indeed, but definitely can be done. Canada has not impressed me at all this entire tournament, with the exception of the Russia game. And every single ounce of pressure will be on them. USA can definitely do it, especially with Ryan Miller in there.

SUCKS. They run this game during Sunday afternoon's basketball games, and I believe the Lakers start at the same time (give or take 30 minutes). Figures.

either miss one regular season game, which there are 82 of per year, or watch an olympic gold metal game which happens once every 4 years. and its USA canada which happens much less then that

i dont think thats a tough decision at all, but maybe thats just me...

Edited by fly3rs18

I think (obviously) Canada will win, and I don't think Ryan Miller plays as well as he has all tournament. It'll also be interesting to see how Luongo plays. Neither goalie has ever been in a true pressure situation, and this is it. I think Canada is too much to handle though, especially if they play like they did against Russia and for about 52 minutes against Slovakia.

• Owner

i have an exam the same time as the game. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either miss one exam out of the many you take per year, or miss one gold medal hockey game you get to see once every four years...and it's USA vs. Canada, at that.

Not a tough decision, really.

• Like 1

Either miss one exam out of the many you take per year, or miss one gold medal hockey game you get to see once every four years...and it's USA vs. Canada, at that.

Not a tough decision, really.

i know, tough decision right? well good luck with your decision. im trying to do something with my life, so ill be at my exam

Edited by fly3rs18

• Owner

i know, tough decision right? well good luck with your decision. im trying to do something with my life, so ill be at my exam

Yeah, well it was a joke. No need to act like a big [expletive] about it, but hey, I should've expected it.

We all try to do something with our lives. I already have a career. Good luck trying with yours.

Well, no matter what happens today, it has been a great Olympics for USA hockey. Pretty cool to see hockey be the main sport on ESPN for the last week or so. Worst case, USA loses and gets silver, which is a hell of a lot more than most people expected going in. But with that said, a win today would be sweet.