Is Andray Blatche the best big man in the NBA?

I didn't mean the league history. I meant in the NBA at the moment. I am guessing the stats of 25-10 are the stats he can give if he plays 100%, so I don't see why those stats can't match up with other big men around the league at the moment.

I think one of the reasons he was always so inconsistent, is because the Wiz always had Arenas, Butler, and Jamison as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd options. With Butler and Jamison gone and Arenas done for the season, his stats go way up. I do think he will be able to keep this up going into next year, bcause he knows he's got the starting position now. He wont ever have to worry about Butler or Jamison taking his spot. I'd say, with a full season as a starter, he'd be around 16-18ppg and 8-10rpg.

Hes averaging 25 and 10 the last couple weeks. And he put up 36 and 15 today. I think hes a top 10 big man in league history.

Your sarcasm is very annoying.

He's definitely pushing towards being one of the top big men in the league. You'd be surprised how much an increased role can spark a player to show off their true talent. I always knew Blatche was talented but never had the attitude to show what he was capable of. Now that he is given the opportunity to be the team leader, he is stepping up and putting up the big numbers.

He definitely has all star potential. He's in his 4th year in the league and is only 23 years old. The man has quite a high ceiling.

His ceiling is still high after 4 years? Impressive. I've always liked him, haven't watched him this year/lately though. His increased workload is probably the reason why his stats are "inflated". He was playing well when Jamison wasn't in the lineup IIRC...

One of the best big man in history? Why would you even say something like that. That's like saying Justin Beiber is one of the best male singers ever.

He's talented, and one of the best THIS YEAR, but all time? Stupid.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That kid is extremely overrated.

His ceiling is still high after 4 years? Impressive. I've always liked him, haven't watched him this year/lately though. His increased workload is probably the reason why his stats are "inflated". He was playing well when Jamison wasn't in the lineup IIRC...

I like to think so. He could have been much better at this point if he had the right attitude and maturity early in his career. Unfortunately, he is just now realizing his talent. Playing the rest of the season as the team leader will do wonders for him.

One of the best big man in history? Why would you even say something like that. That's like saying Justin Beiber is one of the best male singers ever.

He's talented, and one of the best THIS YEAR, but all time? Stupid.

BEN, STOP LEAVING US. :(