Iverson done for season...

All the hype for his return to Philly, he made it seem like such a big deal, breaking down in front of the media and everything.

In this case I can't really blame him, because he needs to be with his daughter, but his return was definitely a disappointment.

Although I don't know what I expected from him to begin with. I wish his family well.

All the hype for his return to Philly, he made it seem like such a big deal, breaking down in front of the media and everything.

In this case I can't really blame him, because he needs to be with his daughter, but his return was definitely a disappointment.

Although I don't know what I expected from him to begin with. I wish his family well.

I understand all that, but I just heard on PTI that he was found at a club over the weekend. That's not really professional, if you are going to take a leave because of family then it's probably best if you stay away such places.

I understand all that, but I just heard on PTI that he was found at a club over the weekend. That's not really professional, if you are going to take a leave because of family then it's probably best if you stay away such places.

Does it really matter? He is probably going through the most difficult point of his life right now, let him do what he has to do to de-stress once in a while.

Does it really matter? He is probably going through the most difficult point of his life right now, let him do what he has to do to de-stress once in a while.

It does matter, he needs to be with his daughter not at a club. There are alot of other ways to de-stress.

It does matter, he needs to be with his daughter not at a club. There are alot of other ways to de-stress.

This is what I hate most about sports. Why can't fans and media just leave these athletes alone and let them do their own thing.

I am sure his daughter's health is by far his main concern right now, but that does not mean he is allowed to have a good time when he can. It's the least he can do for himself. He just lost what was left of his career for the sake of his daughter, does that not tell you enough about what her well-being means to him?

Don't make too big a deal out of the club situation. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You say you want him to be with his daughter all the time but sometimes you just can't you need to get out to relax your body and mind to remove yourself from the situation at hand in order to understand what is needed. 24/7 supervision sounds nice but it can be over baring.

• Owner

Yeah, the NBA is a huge, huge chunk of your life. Too much traveling, and that's probably what got to him: being too far away from his daughter.

If the Sixers played every single game in Philly, or wherever his daughter is (is the fam still in Georgia?), then things would be easier.