McNabb traded to Skins!

Guest Need4Sheed

Well that is a solid pick but I still dont understand why trade him to a divisional team.

They traded the Cowboys Anthony Spencer back in 2007 so they obviously have no problem trading in the division

Guest Need4Sheed

Guess what.

In the division or not. I'm glad that era is finally over.

His career has been on a statistic decline ever since the SB year. It's realistic.

However I think even though the WR receiving core sucks I think he may benefit with Shanahan's run first offense.

Report: McNabb dealt to division rival Skins

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Redskins have acquired QB Donovan McNabb from the Eagles for undisclosed compensation.

It's also unclear if the Redskins have extended McNabb's contract; he's entering the final year of his deal. We're guessing, but DE Andre Carter may be headed to Philadelphia along with perhaps Washington's fourth-round pick (No. 103) and more considerations. Jason Campbell will move into the primary backup role in D.C., assuming the Skins haven't rescinded his restricted free agent tender. The Kevin Kolb era in Philadelphia has begun.

Adam Schefter on Twitter

• Like 1

Guest Need4Sheed

Also, the reason they didn't take some deal is because they didnt want to do him wrong and were going to trade him to a team that he wouldnt mind playing for.

Also, it is NOT a coincidence that this trade is made the night before Opening Day. This organization is an attention whore, they can't handle the fact that the Phillies have officially taken over the city.

Guest Need4Sheed

I honestly could care less about this.

I have no clue why Philly fans would be mad or scared about this.

This is what so many of us wanted.

Are you really going to miss this dude?

[expletive], we lost to the Cowboys 3 times last year averaging 11 pts a game. Thats pathetic.

REID NEXT PLEASE!