NHL Playoffs Thread

Check my Stats

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ottawa played a good game tonight, they matched Pittsburgh's intensity through the first 10 minutes and elevated their game. That's what good teams do in the playoffs. I'm tired of seeing Pittsburgh go far, so an Ottawa (and Philly) upset is awesome.

exactly. i dont think there is anything i would love more (besides flyers winning) then the penguins losing in the first round

Would love nothing more to see the most overrated player in the world get bounced in the first, I know it won't happen though. How do you play as many minutes as a defenseman, 26+, and not even register a shot? This guy is honestly the biggest floater ever and is just a big play player, he doesn't do anything besides the highlights you see on ESPN.

Couldn't have asked for anything better so far. Other than seeing the Flyers advance, nothing would make me happier than seeing the Capitals and Penguins get bounced in round one. With that said, I'd be shocked if either of them lose. And I doubt either series goes more than 6.

But wow, Crosby and Ovechkin getting knocked out in the first round...could you imagine? It would be the end of the NHL season as far as ESPN is concerned.

Would love nothing more to see the most overrated player in the world get bounced in the first, I know it won't happen though. How do you play as many minutes as a defenseman, 26+, and not even register a shot? This guy is honestly the biggest floater ever and is just a big play player, he doesn't do anything besides the highlights you see on ESPN.

i assume you are talking about green? in which case he is absolutely not the most overrated player in the league. he is only one of the most dangerous offensive defensemen in the league. i havent seen him play enough to tell how good he is on defense, but he cant be that bad