GM1: Portland @ Phoenix

Real Deal

Brandon Roy could return if Blazers advance?

Brandon Roy had successful surgery on the torn meniscus in his right knee on Friday and now has a 1-2 week timetable for recovery.

Roy has already been ruled out for the entire series against the Suns. It's hard to believe that he'd be ready if the Blazers are able to advance, but the team isn't closing the door on the possibility. Either way, it would be a major upset if the Blazers are able to knock off the Suns without their franchise player.

Blazers on Twitter

• Like 1

Amare has been a beast... if the Nuggets ever lose (they won't :) ) I'd pull for the Suns (Bucks would be my team here but Bogut had to go down -_- )... their chemistry is great... love Goran Dragic's growth as a player, love the coaching by Gentry (who I'd always thought as a crappy coach), Dudley seems to never miss his 3s and defends well, they're playing run and gun and this season (after AS break anyways) they can play a bit of defense. Exciting to watch.

Speaking of Dragic, my fearless pred: kid is gonna be an All Star. He has game... Coming from someone who predicted Durant would win scoring title this year, Gallinari would be the Knicks' franchise player sooner or later (if LeBron doesn't join them), u better believe me :)

I've seen flashes of brilliance from him throughout this season this guy really has taken huge steps in the off-season but a lot of credit would have to be given to Alvin Gentry for boosting his confidence.

We got this in a sweep or in five, Blazers might get one if lucky. Whether it is today or some other game, I think they will prevent themselves from getting sweeped.

I guarantee you that Blazers don't get swept. If we do, I'll wear a "I was wrong Phoenix kicked our [expletive]" sig for a year. :lol:

We got this in a sweep or in five, Blazers might get one if lucky. Whether it is today or some other game, I think they will prevent themselves from getting sweeped.

Its going 6 or 7, Portland doesn't suck even without Roy. They have guys who will step up and including the vets.

Its going 6 or 7, Portland doesn't suck even without Roy. They have guys who will step up and including the vets.

They dont suck without Roy but they are not better than the Suns obviously, the vets that the Blazers have will def step up but guys like Fernandez and Webster will have their games.

Juwan and LaMarcus need to take advantage of the weaker Frye in the paint. He couldn't guard Dre Mill in the paint!

Phoenix finally got smart and switched JRich onto Dre, otherwise Miller probably would of gone for about 35+ against Nash.