O'Reilly Attacks Michael Jackson

KurbyFX

Bill mentions he spent millions on himself, but he doesn't mention the millions he donated to 39 different organizations. The kid that he allegedly molested even said that he was lying the whole time, but this dip[expletive] labels him as a pedophile.

Does O'reilly not realize MJ had a rare skin disease called vitligo? Go here

http://popspiracy.blogspot.com/2007/06/michael-jacksons-skin-disease.html

To say Michael Jackson bleached his skin is beyond stupid, he had a skin disease and if he did bleach is skin he probably did it so he would not have mixed colors all the time so he could look normal considering who he is and what he does for a living. In my view MJ will always be black and white, but to say hes not a african american icon is stupid. He was most succesful when he was black.

Does O'reilly not realize MJ had a rare skin disease called vitligo? Go here

http://popspiracy.blogspot.com/2007/06/michael-jacksons-skin-disease.html

To say Michael Jackson bleached his skin is beyond stupid, he had a skin disease and if he did bleach is skin he probably did it so he would not have mixed colors all the time so he could look normal considering who he is and what he does for a living. In my view MJ will always be black and white, but to say hes not a african american icon is stupid. He was most succesful when he was black.

He didn't have that disease. Some people say he did but the truth is he took hormones to make his skin whiter and he had surgery as well. MJ is the king, but he didn't have the disease.

I don't get it. Now that Jackson is dead, we have to stop the supposed hate on him because he's gone?

Just 2 weeks ago, I saw something on the internet that blasted Jackson too. Unbelievable how people change just like that because someone died. I'm with Jon Lajoie here;

That's how the media works.

I never hated the guy, and I don't hate him now.

He didn't have that disease. Some people say he did but the truth is he took hormones to make his skin whiter and he had surgery as well. MJ is the king, but he didn't have the disease.

Nice to know that we have somebody in on a secret about Michael Jackson that his family and friends didn't even know about. :rolleyes:

Also, it's Bill O'Reilly, does this really come as a surprise to you guys?

Bill mentions he spent millions on himself, but he doesn't mention the millions he donated to 39 different organizations. The kid that he allegedly molested even said that he was lying the whole time, but this dip[expletive] labels him as a pedophile.

Also, who cares if he spends his money on himself!? It's his [expletive]ing money! O'Reilly is a jealous hater.

Lol wtf, get out of here with that stuff. You have no clue what MJ did or did not do. And did you even click the link I posted? It pretty much disproves all that bull crap you just said.