Announcement

Real Deal

• Owner

It doesn't matter what was said, it's what was done.

I'm not saying you're in the wrong or anything, just don't expect everyone to come running back as if nothing happened.

I expect a lot of people to come back, because I've already talked with almost all of them...and we've been in the same chats with the guy causing all of the problems. Some of us have been up until 2 or 3 in the morning, talking with him in those chats.

But, again, doesn't matter to me, either way. I won't beg anyone to come back. I found a new way to recruit through Twitter, and to get some of our 40+ guests to register when our new topics are posted, so for the members that don't want to return, we'll do our best to cover for them.

Simple as that, really...so no hard feelings.

• Owner

So who was it?

Some have an idea, but I can't really point fingers until it's 100% certain. I have mixed emotions...we've done a few things to try and catch him screwing up, slipping, etc...but nothing.

You missed out on some interesting chats. :(

Forget yall. I will always support OTR.

With all the [expletive] RD and the mods have forgiven me for I can forgive them for some things too. Nobody is perfect. If anything you guys shouldnt be less active, you should try to be better members like I am trying to be. Maybe if the members were better none of this would happen.

:wub:

• Owner

The people over at CTS aren't really happy about this place opening back up lol.

That's not really my problem. I didn't merge with them. AboveLegit seems to understand the situation. That's all that matters.

I don't even know who that one guy is, the one that has a problem with it. He wasn't in these chats, he didn't even post here, so it's nothing he should be concerned with...haha.

As far as me closing OTR down, I've closed it down twice...once after the Heat won the championship, once a few days ago. I closed it down once, on purpose, to catch our hacker (you guys remember that). Other than that...never did. Gotta get those facts straight. :)

• Owner

Were you mad DWade got so many free throws? :)

Part of it was because I was irate, the other part was because the site was already going nuts from the playoffs. That was 2006, when the Suns/Lakers series was a MONSTER to admin through...and every series had baiting in it, big time.

A few of us remember the Suns/Lakers, haha.

Since OTR is back, I already got rid of CTS off my comp'. Not a bad site but vBulletin, cmon now.

2 trailer park girls go round the outside

round the outside, round the outside

Guess whos back, back again

OTRs back, tell a friend

Guess who's back

lol yea cts too much going on for my liking and nbad just swear and there is no such thing as a basketball discussion

Part of it was because I was irate, the other part was because the site was already going nuts from the playoffs. That was 2006, when the Suns/Lakers series was a MONSTER to admin through...and every series had baiting in it, big time.

A few of us remember the Suns/Lakers, haha.

Haha which reminds me. Are you ready for Suns/Lakers 2010? :D

No reason why I can't post on both sites. I'm just glad this place is back. I was real pissed about it being shut down lol.

Yep. CTS isn't even bad lol. AboveLegit does a great job running the place and I like their Sim Leagues.