Announcement

Real Deal

Guest Zyzz

Sounds like complete bs to me.

This happens all the time and to blame it on a hack is gay IMO.

If you really were being harassed to the degree you state the smart thing to do would be to engage Law Enforcement otherwise this will continue to happen.

• Owner

If you really were being harassed to the degree you state the smart thing to do would be to engage Law Enforcement otherwise this will continue to happen.

Nobody blamed it on a hack, and the police already told me they couldn't do anything about it unless there was proof of a criminal threat.

Misinformed. Not sure why you sound so mad.

Guest Zyzz

It just seems odd constantly taking down the site and bringing it back.

Always seems to happen when people start causing problems and acting up too.

You could tell these guys that you had Bin Laden hacking into the site and that you are working with the CIA and FBI to trap him and they would believe it.

I'm not mad at all just think it's funny. I like it here. Banners looks good too.

Edited by Zyzz

who are you anyway?

calling something gay? you proved your immaturity right there

I knew it would be back, wasn't worried at all, it always comes back. Good timing too, during finals weekend, I barely post now anyway because of school but I'm heading back home tomorrow so in the summer I'll definitely post more.

So, anyway someone PM me and tell me who the person was doing all the troubleeee

Banner looks cool, I say keep that banner and lets go blackout skin hehehehe

Guest Zyzz

who are you anyway?

calling something gay? you proved your immaturity right there

you mad? go touch a tit and get back to me

not talking over the shirt either

Edited by Zyzz
  • Like 1

I knew it would be back, wasn't worried at all, it always comes back. Good timing too, during finals weekend, I barely post now anyway because of school but I'm heading back home tomorrow so in the summer I'll definitely post more.

So, anyway someone PM me and tell me who the person was doing all the troubleeee

Banner looks cool, I say keep that banner and lets go blackout skin hehehehe

This.

Black & Gold skin = GOAT