Announcement

Real Deal

Get out of this topic and post elsewhere you wieners!

Regards,

Cobblestonez :wub:

Brandon, I demand Cobb's SN to be changed to this.

:dribble:

Gotta give props to CTS though. Nice site they have going on over there and I appreciate them taking us in for awhile, but just too much going on for my liking. I wish them luck over there.

OTR will always have my heart. :wub:

:dribble:

Gotta give props to CTS though. Nice site they have going on over there and I appreciate them taking us in for awhile, but just too much going on for my liking. I wish them luck over there.

OTR will always have my heart. :wub:

:o

First, gotta say thanks to Legacy for keeping me in the loop a little bit on what had happened. He also was the one that let me know this place is back up. Freaking awesome. I was kind of pissed that it went down because that meant I was going to have to try and find another new board to post on and I hate doing that. Now that's it's back up and running, no need to do that. Very happy to see this place up and running again.

Appreciate all the hard work that goes into this place Real, definitely keep it up. There are people that truly appreciate what you do and what you have to put up with.

• Owner

Gotta try and get a skin up soon, guys. Sorry for not having it available when I re-opened the site, but I think having the board up and running was a bit more important, skin or no skin.

I'll do what I can before I leave town tomorrow.

so thats whats up. i just lounged around nba.com for my news. i dont mess with the internet too much so i dont know person "so-and-so" or www.thisbasketballwebsite.com or whatever. and dont beat yourself up too much about it. dont let it ruin your wellbeing. im just glad to see otr back. this is a nice website.

Gotta try and get a skin up soon, guys. Sorry for not having it available when I re-opened the site, but I think having the board up and running was a bit more important, skin or no skin.

I'll do what I can before I leave town tomorrow.

No need to rush man. The skin can wait, not unless you're leaving town for 2+ weeks straight...then you best get on that skin! ;)

• Owner

No need to rush man. The skin can wait, not unless you're leaving town for 2+ weeks straight...then you best get on that skin! ;)

Leaving town for good, actually, haha...moving.

Well, moving half of my stuff tomorrow, grabbing bits and pieces of it for the next month, until the lease runs out.

Cable will be shut off tomorrow, though, and I'll be tied up for the next 3-4 days, so I'll try to get a halfway-decent skin up very, very soon. :)

Leaving town for good, actually, haha...moving.

Well, moving half of my stuff tomorrow, grabbing bits and pieces of it for the next month, until the lease runs out.

Cable will be shut off tomorrow, though, and I'll be tied up for the next 3-4 days, so I'll try to get a halfway-decent skin up very, very soon. :)

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother with it since you've got more things to deal with. We can live with this dull skin until you get time. Not unless it's bugging you, lol. I'm honestly fine with it for now. Would rather have a skin up that you took your time on to make look good than something you did real quick just to get something up.