World Cup or Olympics

reno

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Olympics. Besides all those boring sports like Gymnastics etc. that happens to always be on TV, I like it for the basketball although I do love the World Cup as much :)

World Cup, because its the #1 most watched sport in the world, its loved by many people who dont even watch soccer, and because this is when the true fans can come out and support their country.

Olympics is only good to watch for 2-3 sports like basketball, handball, and hockey, soccer is even played at the olympics.

World Cup. Being from Britain means football (soccer) is massive here. Being my favourite sport I just love it that you can watch a game every day. After the group stages it gets amazing. You get the likes of Spain v Argentina etc. I'm hoping England go further than usual since I was born there.

Saying that, I do like the Olympics too. Mainly the mens sprints, basketball and boxing/ All the swimming/gymnatics doesn't really excite me.

World Cup. Being from Britain means football (soccer) is massive here. Being my favourite sport I just love it that you can watch a game every day. After the group stages it gets amazing. You get the likes of Spain v Argentina etc. I'm hoping England go further than usual since I was born there.

Saying that, I do like the Olympics too. Mainly the mens sprints, basketball and boxing/ All the swimming/gymnatics doesn't really excite me.

Welcome to OTR mate.

Personally, Olympics because I like most of the sports.

However, in a country like Spain, for most people it's World Cup. Not only is it the most followed sport in the country and in the continent, but we also have a very good team, so the sphere here will be beyond awesome.

Horrible to think I'll be in Boston for semis and final :(

• 2 weeks later...