and so the Chicago Blackhawks are the BEST team in Hockey

reno

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Though it is not an outcome I like, it's no where near the worst. The Leafs winning the cup is the worst possible outcome.

but congrats to the hawks, they really did deserve it. they have so much talent throughout the team. keith and seabrook are both star defensemen and niemi played out of his mind. i dont think niemi is that good of a goalie, but he came through for them all playoffs long. bufflin (not attempting to spell) is a douchebag, but toews, kane, versteeg and some of the other young players are gonna keep this team good for a long time (until they get [expletive]ed over by the salary cap)

i wouldnt mind or be surprised to see the same series next year

• Like 1

Glad Pronger didn't win it and now Richards might be smart enough to not touch the Prince of Wales next year.

Goal was from the same spot as where Crosby netted the Canada winner except with one of the best Americans so gotta be a double wammy for Philly.

As for the Hawks, didn't see a cup heading there for awhile but the man who isn't their and should get the credit is Dave Tallon as he pretty much made the roster and the Bowmans adjusted it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch next year.

Glad Pronger didn't win it and now Richards might be smart enough to not touch the Prince of Wales next year.

Goal was from the same spot as where Crosby netted the Canada winner except with one of the best Americans so gotta be a double wammy for Philly.

completely disagree with 100% of that post.

and the crosby goal wasnt the same at all, and far from a double wammy. i dont give 2 [expletive]s about olympic hockey compared to flyers hockey

completely disagree with 100% of that post.

and the crosby goal wasnt the same at all, and far from a double wammy. i dont give 2 [expletive]s about olympic hockey compared to flyers hockey

Okay well that makes sense that it wasn't the same to you cause you didn't watch it.

Okay well that makes sense that it wasn't the same to you cause you didn't watch it.

i actually had a final at the same time as the game, so i only saw the last 5 minutes live (watched rest later). and i have also blocked all sidney crosby memories from my head, so i could be wrong about the goal.

i actually had a final at the same time as the game, so i only saw the last 5 minutes live (watched rest later). and i have also blocked all sidney crosby memories from my head, so i could be wrong about the goal.

You are but I respect you for admitting it and I fully understand how you could block it out. I'd rather have seen Chris Pronger's wife score that game winner than Crosby.

Also, Duncan Keith was robbed!

As for the Hawks, didn't see a cup heading there for awhile but the man who isn't their and should get the credit is Dave Tallon as he pretty much made the roster and the Bowmans adjusted it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch next year.

Crosby touched it last year. One of the dumbest superstitions in sports.

Anyway, congrats to the Blackhawks.

but congrats to the hawks, they really did deserve it. they have so much talent throughout the team. keith and seabrook are both star defensemen and niemi played out of his mind. i dont think niemi is that good of a goalie, but he came through for them all playoffs long. bufflin (not attempting to spell) is a douchebag, but toews, kane, versteeg and some of the other young players are gonna keep this team good for a long time (until they get [expletive]ed over by the salary cap)

i wouldnt mind or be surprised to see the same series next year

I love Chris Pronger, but you won't find many people agreeing with you about Buffy being a douche-bag, especially with what Pronger was doing this series, although I don't mind what he was doing.

I love Chris Pronger, but you won't find many people agreeing with you about Buffy being a douche-bag, especially with what Pronger was doing this series, although I don't mind what he was doing.

never said pronger was any better or worse. just that "buffy" is an douchebag on the ice

Was it bad that I was watching the Ultimate Fighter show instead of the game?

I did at least see the OT goal. Then went to bed.

Meh, hockey is least interesting sport IMO.

Edited by N4Sheed

I don't really enjoy watching it on TV but it's probably the most fun sports to watch live. I use to get first row seats to Thrashers games. It was awesome because they were right behind the glass.

i think im slowly becoming a hockey fan, i been watching more and more lately

I just think that saying the NHL isn't interesting is funny coming from an NBA fan, where you can basically predict the Finals matchup pre-season and have a 50/50 shot of being right. But hey, to each his own I suppose.

nothing beats the NHL playoffs. i know people who before this year said they didnt like hockey, and then this year they decided to watch a few games and ended up loving it. i dont know a single person who has put time into watching a few hockey games and not enjoyed it