GM7: Boston (3) @ Los Angeles (3)

Lakers and Celtics, Game 7  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no matter who wins. its been a great season and its only right it ends this way, much respect to the lakers and you lakers fans, you guys deserve to win just as much as we do, both of us have been playing well all series. should be a great game, could be the last time we see this match in the finals, good luck!

Edited by StoneyMaroney

Nic, is Rondo your choice for Finals MVP? ;)

lol you know it, no one else has been as consistent as he has during the playoffs and the finals. Paul Pierce is a close second, but Rondo deserves the MVP.

• Owner

lol you know it, no one else has been as consistent as he has during the playoffs and the finals. Paul Pierce is a close second, but Rondo deserves the MVP.

I was going to stick Rondo in there over Garnett (in the poll), but typically, the MVP is the player that scores the most in the Finals. Not 100% sure, but I'm positive Garnett is getting more buckets against Gasol, versus Rondo's buckets against Bryant.

no matter who wins. its been a great season and its only right it ends this way, much respect to the lakers and you lakers fans, you guys deserve to win just as much as we do, both of us have been playing well all series. should be a great game, could be the last time we see this match in the finals, good luck!

Much respect, we'd never hear this from a Laker fan.

• Owner

Perkins tore his ACL and PCL, enterered Staples today on crutches with a heavy brace. Definitely out for game 7.

Wow, bad news. Reminds me of Bynum's injury in 2008...just didn't think it would've been that big of a deal for us, though.

N4Sheed - Well it's Bucher saying Sheed will start so I guess we can't rely on that. I think starting Wallace is the right way for Boston to go because lately Bynum is only effective in the first quarter. Start Baby and LA has a big size advantage at 4 and 5 at the same time that the Lakers force it inside to get the bigs going. They'd get easy looks to open the game and that can get LA rolling. I think Doc can start Baby to open the second half because Bynum is rarely effective then, but first half would be a bad idea imo.

This is going to the most climatic finish in recent years. Props to the Celtics for making it back to the Finals, and putting on a good fight against us.

That said, with Perkins out, I think the Lakers can smell the blood, and they'll go for the kill. I expect another excellent performance from our guys. Don't let me down, fellas. :rock: