GM7: Boston (3) @ Los Angeles (3)

Lakers and Celtics, Game 7  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boston is doing an incredible job completely taking Kobe out of the game, maybe they should run Kobe and Odom and the pick and roll? Whatever they do LA has to find a way to get Kobe going before it's too late.

That is a pure Laker hater talking? That was a good call hugging is a foul.

You could make the argument that Odom was the one who initiated the contact/tie up on the play and if you want to call a foul on that play the foul should've been called on Odom and not Garnett.

I wouldn't say that it was a terrible call but you can argue that it should've been called on Odom instead of KG.

However, KG got away with one earlier in the quarter on a similar play where I thought he clearled committed a foul so it basically evened out.

EDIT: When there were all of those people diving on the floor around Bynum, did anybody else have a feeling that something would happen to Bynum?

Edited by Built Ford Tough

You could make the argument that Odom was the one who initiated the contact/tie up on the play and if you want to call a foul on that play the foul should've been called on Odom and not Garnett.

I wouldn't say that it was a terrible call but you can argue that it should've been called on Odom instead of KG.

However, KG got away with one earlier in the quarter on a similar play where I thought he clearled committed a foul so it basically evened out.

Exactly why it was not a TERRIBLE call it would have gone both way but 9 out of 10 it would be called on KG.

Exactly why it was not a TERRIBLE call it would have gone both way but 9 out of 10 it would be called on KG.

Regardless who who it would be called on the foul SHOULD have been called on Odom. IMO given all the fouls that haven't been called there should have been no foul called which is exactly why it is a TERRIBLE call. On the wrong person and shouldn't be called in the first place.

Regardless who who it would be called on the foul SHOULD have been called on Odom. IMO given all the fouls that haven't been called there should have been no foul called which is exactly why it is a TERRIBLE call. On the wrong person and shouldn't be called in the first place.

So you comletely missed the hugging KG was doing on that play?

wow celtics missing so many opportunities..and you can tell where were getting screwed without perkins in the paint

I honestly can't, Sheed has done an excellent job filling in for Perkins, esp considering he's provided some offense. Only think Celts are missing w/o Perkins is rebounding.

I honestly can't, Sheed has done an excellent job filling in for Perkins, esp considering he's provided some offense. Only think Celts are missing w/o Perkins is rebounding.

right and thats exactly where were getting beat, the lakers having poor shots but getting so many second chances off it. idk..it could go either way.