GM7: Boston (3) @ Los Angeles (3)

Lakers and Celtics, Game 7  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks like Rasheed is starting.

I don't think it was ever in question that he would start. He is prone to pick up silly fouls, but with Bynum being at his best and most aggressive at the beginning of the game, you simply have to put Sheed out there at the start as playing Davis would simply put you at too much of a size disadvantage.

Wallace needs to keep his composure tonight though if Boston is to win the game. He can't afford to pick up silly fouls as Shelden Williams is just god awful and a huge liability on the floor. He needs to play aggressive and with his usual edge, but he can't go over the edge. It is a fine line, but Wallace can't cross it or else I don't see how the Celtics are going to win with Sheed in foul trouble and having to rely on Davis and Williams for 20+ minutes each.

Lets make sure our rings touch? lmao that was not gay at all.

Are you kidding me? I thought that was awesome, and I'm not usually one to like corny stuff like that.

And if the Celtics don't start doing a better jof on the defensive glass, this game is going to get out of hand. They are just lucky that the Lakers have only made 6 of their 22 field goal attempts. I don't think you can expect poor shooting like that all game long, especially if all of these shots are right around the rim.

Pierce has done a nice job of helping on Gasol so far in the first. Great job of drawing the charge on Pierce.