GM7: Boston (3) @ Los Angeles (3)

Lakers and Celtics, Game 7  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Perkins done for the series it pretty much icing on the cake, as cocky as that sounds. Sheed has a really tough time staying out foul trouble (especially when guarding Pau), and his shooting woes continue, so I can't really see him making much of an impact. Our frontcourt will have a huge advantage coming into game 7, and I expect them to exploit them early and often. I'm predicting another double digit win.

It cracks me up when LA fans cry and complain like lil babies about baiting and [expletive] when there team is down but when they are winning they egg it on like a bag money. Get real with yourself and go look in the mirror and ask "Mirror, mirror on the wall, do I have a vag or a pennor down there?"

Edited by N4Sheed
  • Like 1

It cracks me up when LA fans cry and complain like lil babies about baiting and [expletive] when there team is down but when they are winning they egg it on like a bag money. Get real with yourself and go look in the mirror and ask "Mirror, mirror on the wall, do I have a vag or a pennor down there?"

LOL.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Even with Perk out i still view this as a game up for grabs. Boston just lost a key player for them on defense, and when a team loses a player for an extended period, usually the entire teams steps it up to accommodate. On the other hand, LA coming off a game 6 thrashing of Boston is carrying all the momentum going into a game 7 at home.

This has the making of an epic game and hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Lets also hope that the refs are nearly invisible for the most part of the game.

Anyways. regardless of whether we(Boston) win or lose, it's been a great run. No one expected us to be here, It's only fitting we had to beat the top 3 teams in succession. Props to LA, for not backing down after we tied the series on their court, and for not laying down when we went into game 6 up 3-2.

HOPEFULLY we win tho ^_^