The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

I thought they released it for Christmas so a lot of people buy it for their friends/children etc. (smart business move)

Why would they release it after the season starts? :lol:

Maybe should buy two copies and save one. Is this not the first NBA game that has featured Jordan. If so I bet it will be worth money in years to come...

Maybe should buy two copies and save one. Is this not the first NBA game that has featured Jordan. If so I bet it will be worth money in years to come...

i think this is the third game to have jordan in it, i remember nba live back in 2001 or somewhat had him as a wizard. But never like this.

i think this is the third game to have jordan in it, i remember nba live back in 2001 or somewhat had him as a wizard. But never like this.

Yeah I think one of the NBA Street games had him in it too. He was just unstoppable it was a joke lol.

Keep in mind that all players from these teams may not be included on the roster. It appears from the one screenshot that there will be some generic players in place of those they didn’t get the rights for which would be necessary to use their likenesses.

1985-86 Chicago Bulls

1985-86 Boston Celtics

1989-90 Chicago Bulls

1989-90 Atlanta Hawks

1989-90 Cleveland Cavaliers

1989-90 Detroit Pistons

1990-91 Chicago Bulls

1990-91 Los Angeles Lakers

1991-92 Chicago Bulls

1991-92 Portland Trailblazers

1994-95 Chicago Bulls

1994-95 New York Knicks

1995-96 Chicago Bulls

1995-96 Seattle Supersonics

1996-97 Chicago Bulls

1996-97 Utah Jazz

1997-98 Chicago Bulls

1997-98 Utah Jazz

Damn... can't wait. From the interview I heard they have the rights to all the important players, like Stockton, Malone, etc.

I like the idea its creative and innovative, but it kind of sucks because if a team has never had a classic series with the Bulls then their not on the list. I mean how did the 95 Bulls and Knicks make it on this game but not the 95 Rockets or Magic. And I would honestly perfer the 94 Knicks over the 95 Knicks being that they made it to the finals, but thats just me. IDK maybe there will be more later on but if not for 2k12 they should make it like the old Madden games where you can play with any classic team. I would like the Showtime Lakers, 92-93 Suns, and any Pacer team with Reggie Miller and Mark Jackson.

Edited by htownborn

Aren't the 2010 Lakers good enough? Spoiled Lakers fans...

Yeah but the early 2000 Lakers with Shaq & Kobe were way better. And honestly I would hope that they put those Laker teams on this game.

Does this mean that those rosters are only viewable for when you try to accomplish a moment? Or can you play with these teams as the user in regular/online games?

These teams are playable in regular games. As in you can play with the 85' Celtics and pit them against the Celtics of today.