The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

1986-1987 Lakers

1988-1989 Pistons

1992-1993 Suns

1993-1994 Rockets

All four of those teams needed to be included...sort of upset that they weren't, to be honest.

Yeah. I'm really upset about the Suns not making it :( :( :( :(

This feels like a retro game more than a 2K11 game btw. :lol:

Edited by Sun Tzu

this game is gunna be soo sick. cant w8 to get it when it comes out cuz its gunna be AWESOME. ive always loved the 2k series and im glad they were made so we dont have to play the stupid series of NBA live tht game is soooo unrealistic its unreal.

What do you guys think? NBA Elite 11 or NBA 2k11?

2k11 for me. Elite 11 seems kind of weird to me...they are trying to get serious but now when a basic jumper requires a lot of hard work means they might be going a bit overboard. :huh:

If Elite 11's graphics (meaning jersey's and the shoes) added with 2k's game play were combined, that would be sick.

Graphics can only go so far with advanced gameplay unfortunately. The reason Live (Elite) always looks good is because the gameplay is basic. 2k graphics aren't terrible, though I will never understand why the jerseys always look like glossy rubber.

im a 2k fan boy lol but this year im seriously considering buy elite, haven't made mind up but i wont be in any rush. i really think that 2 stick thing will be awesome if they get it right

Edited by MoeRoadKill