Inception

Anyone want to see it? I remember seeing a preview for it last year and I was like WTF was that. It's about Leo DiCaprio having a business that can tap into people's dreams and they can alter them. He gets some people on his team and stuff. That's pretty much all I know, but early reviews of the movie are saying it's a 'masterpiece' and Chris Nolan's best film, which is huge cuz he's had some good movies.

Anyone seen it yet? It's dropped to an 88% on RT, and a 75/100 on Metacritic. It's got a 9.8 on IMDB with over 3000 votes tho, which is amazing.

I've heard nothing but great things but I gotta wait until my family comes down to PHX cuz I don't want to go alone.

My most anticipated movie of the summer, certainly lived up to hype, excellent movie. The only thing I didn't like is that is sooo complex you need to watch it more than once to understand it all, i'll prolly go again next week. Amazing movie though, must see.

My most anticipated movie of the summer, certainly lived up to hype, excellent movie. The only thing I didn't like is that is sooo complex you need to watch it more than once to understand it all, i'll prolly go again next week. Amazing movie though, must see.

agree- very complex lol I want to see it again.

Holy [expletive], incredible movie

I feel asleep about the first hour, though (not because it was boring, I got 30 minutes of sleep last night), and I could still vaguely follow the plot. Epic ending too

I don't understand how someone can fall asleep in a action type movie, even with no sleep. Jer fell asleep in Dark Knight 2 times, it's not like the seats are comfortable or anything. I've gone to movies with no sleep before and still was awake for the whole movie.

Holy [expletive], incredible movie

I feel asleep about the first hour, though (not because it was boring, I got 30 minutes of sleep last night), and I could still vaguely follow the plot. Epic ending too

That's funny because I pulled an all-nighter before I went to see it and I was like dieing toward the end, wishing it would just ended