Rumor Blazers/Heat Trade

There is a lot of speculation going around as I just heard this on the local radio station...

Blazers send

Andre Miller

Rudy Fernandez

Heat send

Mario Chalmers

Michael Beasley

1st Round Pick

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ys-wadebosh070610

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

Very interesting.

This would be an improvement for Miami undoubtedly... Andre Miller is a great veteran point who would know how to get both stars involved. Not to mention he is still somehow a good scorer when he is on even though he doesn't jump more than two inches off the ground haha.

Very interesting.

This would be an improvement for Miami undoubtedly... Andre Miller is a great veteran point who would know how to get both stars involved. Not to mention he is still somehow a good scorer when he is on even though he doesn't jump more than two inches off the ground haha.

Miller's post-up skills for a PG is pretty good and like said above he can dish the ball to the 2 stars. Fernandez, however, is the more valuable piece in my opinion as he can shoot the 3 and stretch the D out.

Guest STL10

I don't really like Beasley, or Chalmers much but if this happened I'd be happy.

I don't understand the hate for Beasley, but this is a win-win deal.

I just don't like him as a player, he seems way too needy on offense, like he can't do anything unless he has the ball in his hands, and his defense seems laxidasical. I don't like his off-court problems either, in the past or not.

That said, having 3 legit scorers along with a potential inside defensive force makes me excited.