i saw the preview for this the other day and i gotta say it looked pretty cool. i think the whole mayan calendar thing is total BS, but i think it will be another one of those cool movies with little plot (like transformers). ill still probably end up seeing it though

I think the whole idea is interesting. I bet it's going to get a whole lot of money while at the theaters, with all of the hoop-la about 2012. If only they made a movie about Y2k before we hit that. Kinda sad though, once 2012 is over, what are we going to worry about next? Global Warming got old fast.

Edited by Sheriff Shaq

• 4 months later...

okay im not over exaggerating, this movie was awesome, on the end of my seat the whole time. didnt feel like 2 hours and 30 mins felt like 1 hour. its a sad movie, my gf nearly cried. as did i. i was on the verge of screaming out telling him to frikken run!

awesome. its a must see movie on the big screen with surround sound

I bet in Boston they chanted USA because this movie is in your face American.

It was a good movie but...

found it funny how Gordon has such a major part in this movie but then he dies like quickly at the end and nobody talks about it or anything and then she's kissing her ex husband like two minutes later.

I just got around to seeing this last night, thought it was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Effects were cool, but in my book that can only take a movie so far, especially when the acting and plot is as piss poor as it was here. Just like every other major disaster movie. Also, it just dragged on and on and on. Should have known not to waste my time with it.

• Like 1