Big Z following LeBron?

Ain't happening. FLBJ did Cleveland like this. Z won't. He's been here since 96 and knows our pain. If he left, then I'd come to terms with the fact that I'll never be able to understand how the human mind works, because Z is the most loyal person.

FLBJ was never in my top 5 favorites. But Z is my favorite. If anything, he returns here.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Ain't happening. FLBJ did Cleveland like this. Z won't. He's been here since 96 and knows our pain. If he left, then I'd come to terms with the fact that I'll never be able to understand how the human mind works, because Z is the most loyal person.

FLBJ was never in my top 5 favorites. But Z is my favorite. If anything, he returns here.

Hes loyal but he has no ring and I am sure he wants one.

The team wasn't exactly loyal to him by trading him though. You can't hate Z if he leaves, he's old at this point

Why would they not want Big Z? He is good on the glass, great guy, needs a ring so he will always play hard, and if overall a goo guy to have on your team. The only reason I might see them not want to take Big Z would be because of salary issues.

I know he's great friends with LeBron, and I want to see him win a championship. What's the difference between him staying around for another year? He's too old to do much, especially with the new offensive scheme. I say sign with Miami brotha!

Edited by CLEkid

Ilgauskas will sign with the Miami Heat to join former Cavs teammate LeBron James, Ilgauskas' agent told The Plain Dealer today.

Ilgauskas will accept the veteran's minimum of $1.3 million for next season.

The Cavs offered Ilgauskas a guaranteed contract, but he elected to go to Miami, where his wife Jennifer has family, and attempt to win a championship with the re-stocked Heat.

"It was a hard decision for him," said Herb Rudoy, Ilgauskas" longtime agent. "He has 14 years invested in the Cavs and he wants to win a championship. He's going where he has the best chance to win a championship."

Full Article

So much for the optomism.

You should really make a post about how there is absolutely no way the Cavs will get Kobe Bryant, time machines Micheal Jordan and double cloned Tim Duncan because everything you write, the opposite happens.