NHL free agency

fly3rs18

PLAYERS SIGNED- tsn is keeping it updated, much easier then me doing it

http://tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11850

PLAYERS REMAINING - lemme know if i forgot to take someone off this list or forgot to add someone

**as of 8PM july 2**

Center

Sundin

Sakic

Koivu

Lang

Connolly

Antropov

Williams

Marchant

Morrison

Kozlov

RW

Kovalev

Afinogenov

Satan

Bertuzzi

Grier

Samuelsson

Kotalik

Ouellet

LW

Tanguay

Tkachuk

Shanahan

Calder

Bell

Fedotenko

Pyatt

D

Zubov

Backman

Kuba

Boynton

Bergeron

Beauchemin

Morris

Schneider

Kalinin

Chelios

Vaananen

G

Biron

Fernandez

Gerber

Niittymaki

Raycroft

Edited by fly3rs18

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be awesome if Bouwmeester and Calgary don't come to an agreement LOL.

Also, I am really hoping the Flyers can bring back Knuble but we are so tight against the cap so I am not getting my hopes up. I hear Pittsburgh wants to offer him a big contract...

i dont care if the flyers dont get him, but i dont want to see him in a penguins jersey

i want to see the flyers get ryane clowe, i think the sharks were talking about letting him go. he would be a good fillin for knuble

and i wonder which stanley cup loser hossa will go to this year

i dont care if the flyers dont get him, but i dont want to see him in a penguins jersey

i want to see the flyers get ryane clowe, i think the sharks were talking about letting him go. he would be a good fillin for knuble

and i wonder which stanley cup loser hossa will go to this year

lol... Detroit not resigning Hossa?

calgary is gonna have a great year. they have possibly the best starting lines in the league (forward, D and goalie). they could be great this year. if any team besides the flyers win the stanley cup then i would love to see it be iginla and the flames

Pisses me off what little attention this gets in the US. [expletive]ing ESPN. On the night of the draft, they took a grand total of 10 seconds for their NHL coverage. Mentioned that Tavares went first, and then said "oh yeah if anybody cares the Flyers got Chris Pronger...". I am expecting more of the same tomorrow. I am jealous, Canadians.

Pisses me off what little attention this gets in the US. [expletive]ing ESPN. On the night of the draft, they took a grand total of 10 seconds for their NHL coverage. Mentioned that Tavares went first, and then said "oh yeah if anybody cares the Flyers got Chris Pronger...". I am expecting more of the same tomorrow. I am jealous, Canadians.

www.tsn.ca

Use that cause it's pretty much all NHL. Has great interviews and breaking news of the NHL compared to ESPN.

I don't fault ESPN for this entirely though.

If ESPN and the NHL could have reached an agreement on a contract, the NHL would be a lot more popular, but I can't blame ESPN for not giving a lot of NHL coverage when the MLB, NBA, and NFL all play on ESPN and the NHL doesn't.

However, I feel your pain.

we should move to canada haha

but some big name free agents just after glancing through the list. and these are just some of the veteran big name guys.

Center

Sundin

Sakic

Koivu

Cammalleri

Lang

Sullivan

H. Sedin

Connolly

Madden

Antropov

Williams

RW

Gaborik

Hossa

Havlat

Kovalev

Gionta

Afinogenov

Satan

Knuble

Bertuzzi

Grier

Samuelsson

LW

Tanguay

Tkachuk

Cole

Shanahan

D

Zubov

Ohlund

Backman

Kuba

Spacek

Boynton

Komisarek

Bergeron

Beauchemin

Eminger

G

Khabibulin

Biron

Fernandez

Gerber

Roloson

Niittymaki

Raycroft

i got a little bored near the end so i think i missed some guys haha

but regardless, it is an absolutely huge FA year. we are getting pretty close to the start and i cant wait