NHL free agency

fly3rs18

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Pittsburgh getting Guerin that cheap is a very good signing, he played a lot of minutes on the first line for them.... good deal he must wanna come back and win again. Losing Gill is an upgrade IMO, that guy can't even skate :)

O_O at the money we threw at Komisarek, is he even any good?

I went into the day pissed off with Gainey but by the end of the signings, I like what he has done. Something new and exciting including a new captain will make for an interesting year. Brian Gionta is another solid pick up as we tried to get scorers so we don't have like 12 players with 10 goals.

Also a Milan Lucic fan now? I think so.

It's looking more and more like Phil Kessel is going to be traded, and the most rumored destination is Totonto.

It will be a Phil Kessel For: Thomas Kaberle type deal.

The Bruins just re-signed Mark Recchi(RW) to a 1 year/1mil deal, which is an absolute bargain, but it gives the Boston Bruins a log jam at RW, meaning that the odds of Phil Kessel being traded are even more likely now.

I do NOT want to see Phil Kessel leave, but I'm not sure what kind of money he is looking for.

I would have liked to see Recchi back in Philadelphia. I am alright with Laperriere, but I would have preferred somebody with a bit more of a scoring touch. We are losing a ton of offensive ability at RW with Lupul and Knuble leaving.

• 3 weeks later...