Underrated Scorers

Sticks with me the most is Chris Douglas-Roberts... dude is a pure, natural born scorer.

Around the L:

- Andrew Bogut

- John Salmons

- Thaddeus Young

- Delonte West: for scoring world's best player's mom... jk... Delonte really knows how to score... the next "you didn't see it coming" player to score 40+ pts in a game next season

- JJ Barea: floaters over bigs, pull up off dribble, he has knack for scoring

- Chauncey Billups: dude was a scorer most of high school and college... in NBA he wanted to become true PG, Terrell Brandon mentored him to pass for 3 quarters and score in 1 quarter... which he's instilled as his mentality through his NBA career. Has one ever wondered what if Chauncey had decided to score in 3 quarters and pass in 1 quarter? He'd have been Allen Iverson. Averaged career high in PPG last season

- Luis Scola

- Rudy Gay: seems to never be mentioned among 20 ppg scorers

- Marcus Thornton: world will recognize

- Darren Collison: will soph keep it up?

- Nick Young

- Danilo Gallinari: more than just three pt shooter

- Arron Afflalo: next season. 15 ppg.

Edited by Snake

Aside from who's already been mentioned, this is my list. Not necessarily guys that are unknown for their scoring, but don't get the credit they deserve ...

-David Lee

-Aaron Brooks

-OJ Mayo

-Brook Lopez

-John Salmons

-Danny Granger

- Thaddeus Young

His soft touch is probably too soft, and he has no handle. I'd say he's rated right. Thad's teammate Marreese Speights is much better suited for this thread. He gets criticized so much for what he doesn't do, but he can score in every way. Like Stoudemire with less athleticism and more finesse.

Guest STL10

Dirk Nowitzki. :lol: .

You're right, people don't give him credit as a scorer, but rather as a defender. :lol: .

Probably the best PF in the league.

People underrate his game SO much.

Name some guys who you think are underrated scorers?

Al Harrington for me. He can score in so many different ways and averages 17 PPG yet nobody talks about him when they talk about solid scorers.

he jacks up a [expletive]load of shots..seriously, he takes some of the worst shots ive ever seen...