2010 New York Giants

O'Hara apparently had a misdiagnosis and his injections were having a negative effect. Says he got a 2nd opinion and the new injections have him feeling great. Good news.

Jacobs ran hard and angry last night when he got carries. I enjoyed it.

Hedgecock is out, maybe even for a long time. Hamstring, might be torn. We will see, but I loved what I saw out of Bear Pascoe at FB last night... though that leaves us with Boss and Beckum again at TE. McKie and a few others are available at FB, including the guy the Jets cut from Hard Knocks. We'll see.

Seems like the offense picks up every time Shawn Andrews enters the game. Probably not a coincidence. Guy needs playing time.

Koets has done a spirited job in place of O'Hara. Drafted as a tackle, this kid has had amazing growth from draft day.

Goff is one of my favorite players right now. If I wasn't so scared that he'd be replaced as the starter next season via draft/FA, I'd have his jersey ordered already. Love his passion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Diehl with a hip/hamstring injury, I've heard a torn hamstring. Adam Koets with a torn ACL. AWFUL news.

Thankfully Boothe just came off PuP, I see a line of Andrews/Booth/Seubery/Snee/McKenzie until Diehl and O'Hara are healthy. Andrews pickup looking genius right now, he's been great.

Diehl with a hip/hamstring injury, I've heard a torn hamstring. Adam Koets with a torn ACL. AWFUL news.

Thankfully Boothe just came off PuP, I see a line of Andrews/Booth/Seubery/Snee/McKenzie until Diehl and O'Hara are healthy. Andrews pickup looking genius right now, he's been great.

Yeah...that line scares me though. Isn't Boothe like 40? :lol:

I am still not that confident in this team going forward. I still think it's possible they go 3-5 over the next 8, or something like that. A lot of division games and you know Dallas, Washington and Philly are still going to be gunning for them no matter what all of their records are at the time.

Boothe is 27, lol.

I'm a bit more optimistic than you, have to be realistic too though. I expect us to lose a few games, but I honestly don't think it'll be largely because of the o-line. Seubert played great last week at center, and Andrews was stellar at tackle... Got a swing of Boothe/Petrus at LG until O'Hara is back, which hopefully won't be too long.

Boothe is 27, lol.

I'm a bit more optimistic than you, have to be realistic too though. I expect us to lose a few games, but I honestly don't think it'll be largely because of the o-line. Seubert played great last week at center, and Andrews was stellar at tackle... Got a swing of Boothe/Petrus at LG until O'Hara is back, which hopefully won't be too long.

I must be thinking of someone else? Just a year or two ago they had a backup O-lineman who was literally like 40. lol. i can't remember his name right now, he was some black guy.

I don't think the Giants will go 3-5, but my point was I wouldn't be shocked. I've seen it too many times, unfortunately in the Coughlin era, 6-2, 2-6...

The annual injury rapejob has picked up steam. Barden fractured ankle and ligament damage, done for the year. Goff injured arm, Tollefson in a walking boot, Boss banged up. Any wideouts out there? We're gonna need to sign one... too bad we quickly IR'd Cruz and threw Sinorice out the door.

Moss was horrible, I liked the Cruz kid though.

And those O-line injuries really hurt us yesterday. Will Beatty didn't report eligible like 5 times. Boothe had that huge holding call...

I'm not concerned at the WR position because Smith should be back in a week or two.

Moss was horrible, I liked the Cruz kid though.

I still feel badly for Moss, dude legit performed every single time they gave him a role in a game... Then it was back to the bench. TC hated him!

And those O-line injuries really hurt us yesterday. Will Beatty didn't report eligible like 5 times. Boothe had that huge holding call...

Yup, Beatty [expletive]ed us over three times on two drives, one lead to the 102 yard INT return (Jacobs scored, but Beatty didn't report... smh). The call on Boothe was honestly horrible...

I'm not concerned at the WR position because Smith should be back in a week or two.

Hope so man, but even still... Right now our #3 WR is Duke Calhoun/Travis Beckum. Wouldn't hurt to pick someone up to play ahead of Calhoun at least for a few weeks.

Cruz had one good preseason game and everyone was on the kid's nuts. I doubt he was actually that good.

Meh he wouldn't be a world beater, but he'd be a competent slot receiver now that Barden and Smith are both out. Calhoun was kept purely for ST purposes, like Derek Hagan was last year... Don't think they foresaw him getting any burn at wideout.

Cruz had one good preseason game and everyone was on the kid's nuts. I doubt he was actually that good.

True...but he did seem to have some potential. At least a filler.

We'll see what happens this week. Not exactly feeling too good about it, but lets go g-men.