would you drive 7 hours

Lkr

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You are making no sense, whatsoever.

Lets compare the highest paid soccer player to the highest paid baseball playerSSSS.

Christiano Ronaldo- 22mil/season(average).

A-Rod- 33 mil/season

Manny Ramirez- 23,854,494mil/season

OMG, they make more money, so just follow the money, and you'll realize baseball is better, right?

Also, it wouldn't be wise of you to even try and mention the salaries of other soccer players becuase there are MANY players in the MLB that make 15+mil.

http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/Soccer_Face_Owned.jpg

You are making no sense, whatsoever.

Lets compare the highest paid soccer player to the highest paid baseball playerSSSS.

Christiano Ronaldo- 22mil/season(average).

A-Rod- 33 mil/season

Manny Ramirez- 23,854,494mil/season

OMG, they make more money, so just follow the money, and you'll realize baseball is better, right?

Also, it wouldn't be wise of you to even try and mention the salaries of other soccer players becuase there are MANY players in the MLB that make 15+mil.

I said Average. Apperently hooked on Phonics Failed you.

2 bad that picture was Taken in America,

Because I know in my country they would have been shot to death.

I mean shoot, the Great American White race, you folks couldnt even keep a white president in the white house.

The thing needs a new name, the white house just doesnt sound as white anymore.

I mean Hell Imagine a Chinese president In Bosnia, Serbia or Croatia.

You cant because it will never happen.

Because Americans are more civilized. That is why. Notice how our country doesn't have a civil war every few years :lol:

2 bad that picture was Taken in America,

Because I know in my country they would have been shot to death.

I mean shoot, the Great American White race, you folks couldnt even keep a white president in the white house.

The thing needs a new name, the white house just doesnt sound as white anymore.

I mean Hell Imagine a Chinese president In Bosnia, Serbia or Croatia.

You cant because it will never happen.

Sweet dude, you have to resort to discrimination when you get your [expletive] handed to you.

I guess some people like getting taxed up the [expletive], Because I sure dont.

Shoot lets make 5More million mexicans legal and hand them citizenships and not kick them out of the country.

You keep getting owned in arguments, so you resort to bringing up issues that:

A) You know nothing about.

B) You like to bash on since you know you can't do any better.

It's sad, since this is a soccer v baseball argument, that you keep getting owned lmao.

well you're not american, so lets kick you out of the country. they have every right to become a citizen as you do :lol:

Well 2 bad, I came here legally and have obtained my citizenship for this country of Residence.

Yeah I know nothing about, just look at the unemployment rate, good luck when its 2x worse in the fall.

What the hell people. Like seriously, grow up. Lkr asked for advice about what he should do, not a fricking debate over baseball and soccer. If you don't have anything to say that's actually on topic, then GET THE HELL OUT OF THE THREAD. If I see this crap again, there's going to be suspensions handed out. Considered this a fair warning. Don't do it again. Thread closed.