would you drive 7 hours

Lkr

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you have any idea how many people think soccer is "gay"?

Doesnt matter considering 300x more people think the sport is the best in the world and would die for it and almost 2 billion people watch the world cup. Which gets 20x more views than the Superbowl. You mad?

If a sport is only followed by Asians who have small penises, American hicks and Carribean ugly people, then its not a better sport.

SOMEONE is mad. I think its you

Doesnt matter considering 300x more people think the sport is the best in the world and would die for it and almost 2 billion people watch the world cup. Which gets 20x more views than the Superbowl. You mad?

Awesome...those people can continue to want to die for it, I'll stick to being a diehard baseball fan. Works fine for me.

lmao @ Slaven

Go for it though, if your sitting behind home plate that'll be a really cool experience and you probably won't have too many oppurtunities to do that and the price is really good for that. Make sure to wear your Phillies hat.

lmao @ Slaven

Go for it though, if your sitting behind home plate that'll be a really cool experience and you probably won't have too many oppurtunities to do that and the price is really good for that. Make sure to wear your Phillies hat.

You are supporting the idea of going to see a "gay" sport? So which category do you fall into? Ugly Caribbean dude, small-penised Asian, or American hick?

You are supporting the idea of going to see a "gay" sport? So which category do you fall into? Ugly Caribbean dude, small-penised Asian, or American hick?

small penis asian

u mad?

Edited by Diesel

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3Gs/SI8lYL-M6jI/AAAAAAAAABE/hJEyACF7rNQ/s320/YouMad.jpg

BTW they don't think it's better it's just the only sport they can beat USA in so they glorify it

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IVI5W8Eg3Gs/SI8lYL-M6jI/AAAAAAAAABE/hJEyACF7rNQ/s320/YouMad.jpg

BTW they don't think it's better it's just the only sport they can beat USA in so they glorify it

Nice failed attempt of a "You mad"

Why would a black guy wear a Jizz jersey in the 1st place.

But...............................

I also dont care what sport USA is good at or not, its gonna be taken over by Mexicans and Blacks in 100 or so years anyway.

Obviously soccer is going to have more viewers because it is easy to learn, and people in 3rd World countries can play it without having to buy equipment.

Also, I would not be too surprised if baseball became as popular as soccer world wide within the next 30 years or so, especially if the Chinese start playing, and maybe there is a chance considering a lot of Asians love baseball.

The South Americans love baseball as well.

Obviously soccer is going to have more viewers because it is easy to learn, and people in 3rd World countries can play it without having to buy equipment.

Also, I would not be too surprised if baseball became as popular as soccer world wide within the next 30 years or so, especially if the Chinese start playing, and maybe there is a chance considering a lot of Asians love baseball.

The South Americans love baseball as well.

Football is also easy to learn and all you need is a ball, in soccer you need to make goals . Soccer takes more equipment than football .

Baseball wont be as popular as soccer ever, wtf? lmao. China's game has always been basketball and they like soccer more than baseball. There is no chance either.

The only south americans that like baseball are venezuelans

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Lets talk about Soccer in a thread about if I should go see a baseball game. It would have been better if a Phillies hater said something like why would you see two crappy teams or something, but when Slaven does this [expletive] about a sport less than 3% of active members care about, it gets annoying.

Football is also easy to learn and all you need is a ball, in soccer you need to make goals . Soccer takes more equipment than football .

Baseball wont be as popular as soccer ever, wtf? lmao. China's game has always been basketball and they like soccer more than baseball. There is no chance either.

The only south americans that like baseball are venezuelans

FYI nobody cares how popular soccer is world wide. That is awesome that so many people care so deeply about it, it really is. Is that supposed to alter American's opinions of the sports we love? Don't think so, so if you want to use that "popularity" argument move to Europe or something.

FYI nobody cares how popular soccer is world wide. That is awesome that so many people care so deeply about it, it really is. Is that supposed to alter American's opinions of the sports we love? Don't think so, so if you want to use that "popularity" argument move to Europe or something.

Ive heard that baseball is popular with homosexuals because they like to hold bats. You mad?

Ive heard that baseball is popular with homosexuals because they like to hold bats. You mad?

I've heard soccer is popular with little babies because they like to fall on the ground and cry. You mad?

Edited by Phightins09