Soccer or Baseball?

Diesel

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm really struggling to understand if you are just trying to annoy people, or if you are really THAT stupid.

Look, soccer players fall for NO reason except to try and gain a competitive advantage and buy time for their teammates to catch their breath.

Falling for no reason is being a pansy.

TRIPPING over your OWN feet or someone else has NOTHING to do with being a pansy or not.

That is something that you can't really control going at a fast pace.

Now, the part that still bewilders me, is the part where you said that if a player fumbles, or if a QB loses the ball, that makes them a wimp?

So, if a basketball player ari-balls a shot, I guess they are a wimp?

That claim is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably stupid.

Diving to give your team an advantage is just as much being a pansy as being so uncoordinated that you can't keep one foot in front of the other without tripping like a little [expletive]. If you watched the video, none of those guys were going at a fast rate.

My claim is just as stupid as claiming soccer is for pansies. It works both ways.

Diving to give your team an advantage is just as much being a pansy as being so uncoordinated that you can't keep one foot in front of the other without tripping like a little [expletive]. If you watched the video, none of those guys were going at a fast rate.

My claim is just as stupid as claiming soccer is for pansies. It works both ways.

YUP, except baseball is more pussies.

Are you really that [expletive]ing stupid?

Coordination has NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA, ZERO, 0, and every other possible way to saying nothing, so you can understand, to do with being a pansy.

You are seriously sounding so incredibly dumb.

I never said soccer was for pansies, but falling and acting like you are hurt when no one touches you is being a [expletive].

I think you even know that what you are saying is wrong.

Are you really that [expletive]ing stupid?

Coordination has NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA, ZERO, 0, and every other possible way to saying nothing, so you can understand, to do with being a pansy.

You are seriously sounding so incredibly dumb.

I never said soccer was for pansies, but falling and acting like you are hurt when no one touches you is being a [expletive].

I think you even know that what you are saying is wrong.

Someone's mad.

I'm just saying, if soccer is for pansies so are the players who trip on their own feet like little pansies. Coordination has everything to do with being a pansy.

• Like 1

Someone's mad.

I'm just saying, if soccer is for pansies so are the players who trip on their own feet like little pansies. Coordination has everything to do with being a pansy.

No, not whatsoever.

You really don't know what you are talking about, and you are trying to cover up your obvious mistakes and misinterpretation of the word "pansy".

Edited by EastCoastNiner

No, not whatsoever.

You really don't know what you are talking about, and you are trying to cover up your obvious mistakes and misinterpretation of the word "pansy".

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

If soccer is for pansies, so are the little girls that trip on their own feet when they're jumping around going fairly slow with no one even laying a finger on them. If you can't control your feet going at a slow rate, then you are weak/[expletive]/pansy. I know you are retracting and can't support your claims.

Chili, I understand were you are coming from, but you're not really making sense. There's a difference between being a pansy, and clumsy. Flopping and acting like you just got ran over when nobody touches you is pansy-like..tripping over your own feet is clumsy like, cuz if it was pansy-like..everybody in the world would be a pansy, lol.

Bottom line, soccer isnt for pansies, neither is baseball or football. All sports require different necesities to be successful and it all comes down to personal preference when choosing which sport you like more. You guys are arguing over something so pointless.

I'm not trying to make sense. I'm just using the other side of the argument's logic.

If soccer is for pansies, so is being clumsy and tripping over your own feet. Sure diving when no one touches you is pansy-like, but that doesn't define the whole sport.

Only ONE person said that..one. Then this thread became of which sport is more manly..who cares, lol. Like I said, every sport needs different requirements, some are more physically demanding, some are not..

Soccer isnt for pansies, neither is tripping over, or any other nonsense, period.

--

Is anybody else sick of the word pansy getting used in this thread? lol

Chili, I understand were you are coming from, but you're not really making sense. There's a difference between being a pansy, and clumsy. Flopping and acting like you just got ran over when nobody touches you is pansy-like..tripping over your own feet is clumsy like, cuz if it was pansy-like..everybody in the world would be a pansy, lol.

Bottom line, soccer isnt for pansies, neither is baseball or football. All sports require different necesities to be successful and it all comes down to personal preference when choosing which sport you like more. You guys are arguing over something so pointless.

Thank you, and no one started saying soccer was for pansies until some of you soccer fans started saying that football was not "manly".

Honestly "Chili", your argument makes NO sense whatsoever, but whatever.

Thank you, and no one started saying soccer was for pansies until some of you soccer fans started saying that football was not "manly".

None of the posts previously said anything about football not being manly when Trojan stated that soccer was for pansies (post #15). Nobody ever even stated that football wasn't manly. And even if football was manly, I don't see why that makes it the better sport (because it doesn't).

Like I said before, all I'm saying is if soccer is for pansies then it's only fair calling someone who trips on their own feet a pansy. Do you guys get that? Meaning I don't personally think that tripping on your own feet makes you a pansy, but if soccer in general is for pansies, then it only makes sense to call someone who trips on their own feet a pansy. Only Trojan directly stated that soccer was for pansies, but you guys were implying it by posting videos of the worst dives in soccer. If you stated that acting like you're hurt when you're not is being a pansy, then yes, I would agree with that, but that doesn't make the whole sport for pansies.

Edited by OldChili

Plain and simple, you do no understand what a pansy

1. Used as a disparaging term for a man or boy who is considered effeminate.

2. b. a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man.

Tripping over your own feet is not cowardly, and again, you just do not understand what a pansy is, period.

It's pretty weak, though. And you're still not getting the point, but I'm not surprised at this point.

Your point makes no sense, and that's what you to not understand!

Even some people that are more of a soccer fan are saying you aren't making sense.

Saying soccer is for pansies doesn't make any sense either, as one aspect doesn't define a whole sport. That's what you're failing to understand, but I know you are retracting and can't support your claims.

Lol at the bolded part.

Saying soccer is for pansies doesn't make any sense either, as one aspect doesn't define a whole sport. That's what you're failing to understand, but I know you are retracting and can't support your claims.

Lol at the bolded part.

i dont think soccer is for pansies, but it just not as "manly" as a sport like football. there is nothing wrong with that though. you have to be in 100000 times better shape for soccer then you do for baseball. it is just two very different sports

i dont think soccer is for pansies, but it just not as "manly" as a sport like football. there is nothing wrong with that though. you have to be in 100000 times better shape for soccer then you do for baseball. it is just two very different sports

I agree with most of your post, but being "manly" just isn't about hitting and tackling. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if one sport is "manlier" than the other; that doesn't make one sport better than another.

I agree with most of your post, but being "manly" just isn't about hitting and tackling. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if one sport is "manlier" than the other; that doesn't make one sport better than another.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter but football is manlier than soccer. Nobody can argue that [expletive].

At the end of the day it doesn't matter but football is manlier than soccer. Nobody can argue that [expletive].

So manly running in tight shorts with loads of pads and breaks every five minutes. Sure football is "manlier" than soccer, but that doesn't mean [expletive]. Rugby is "manlier" than football, but I don't think a lot of people here prefer it over football.

So manly running in tight shorts with loads of pads and breaks every five minutes. Sure football is "manlier" than soccer, but that doesn't mean [expletive]. Rugby is "manlier" than football, but I don't think a lot of people here prefer it over football.

Thats because in the USA it isn't a glorified sport. I don't know why its not but its not. Soccer is the same way.

And what a shame that is.

Americans dont like continous sports like Basketball, Hockey, soccer, handball

They like sports where you start and stop every few seconds, baseball, football, etc.

I guess its to give obese people something to be good at.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan