Soccer or Baseball?

Diesel

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's called a natural mistake.

That has NOTHING to do with being a pansy, which is also called a wimp baby, [expletive], ect.

Again, he isn't acting like he is hurt.

I'd say someone who can't hold on to a ball or trips on their own feet is a wimp/[expletive]/pansy.

Edited by OldChili

You're just trying to acts stupid now.

I'd say a goalie that can't save a ball coming at him is a wimp.

I'd say a player that can't score a goal is a wimp.

That's basically what you are saying.

Not being able to save the ball or scoring has nothing to do with tripping on your own feet. I know you are retracting and can't support your claims.

Not being able to save the ball or scoring has nothing to do with tripping on your own feet. I know you are retracting and can't support your claims.

But what does "tripping over your own feet" have to do with being a wimp? Do you know what the definition of "wimp" is?

But what does "tripping over your own feet" have to do with being a wimp? Do you know what the definition of "wimp" is?

It shows you're clumsy and a little pansy.

As for ECN, it would make more sense if you said, it's like a striker who can't shoot or a midfielder who can't run.

You are reaching.

Not really.

If someone running/jogging (let alone all the contact they endure while trying to score or create an opportunity to score) for 90 minutes with only a 15 minute break in between is a pansy, then so is someone who fails to jump around without tripping on their own feet.

Edited by OldChili

Not really.

If someone running/jogging (let alone all the contact they endure while trying to score or create an opportunity to score) for 90 minutes with only a 15 minute break in between is a pansy, then so is someone who fails to jump around without tripping on their own feet.

Well for the record, I never said soccer players are pansies, that was trutrojan. I am just commenting on your statement that dropping a ball makes somebody a pansy.

Well for the record, I never said soccer players are pansies, that was trutrojan. I am just commenting on your statement that dropping a ball makes somebody a pansy.

I understand that; I'm just going along with what everybody else is saying.

If their argument is that soccer is for pansies, then I think so are football players who fail to jump around without tripping on their own feet.

Anything that is watched by more people on TV is better than other things.

Sports are on TV.

UFC has more fans than WWE, and UFC is better.

Rob and Big gets more views than Fantasy Factory, and its better

Comparing Sports to Music, Cars, etc is irrelevent.

...WWE is way more popular than UFC

I'm going to pick Soccer, I enjoy watching the Phillies , but soccer seems like a more appealing sport to me. I played it for a large majority of my youth and it's definetly more fun to play. I think if we were exposed to the european leagues more often more people would like the spot, because let's face it the MLS sucks. In Europe the soccer atmosphere is insane and it gets really intense. To people who think it's boring other than the goals think of hockey. Is hockey boring other than the goals? No.

Soccer is boring, who wants to watch people kick a soccer ball around for hours and not make any progress, yeah there are 2 or 3 exciting moments per soccer game, whenever a team scores which is rare. In baseball you can get excited about hits, strikeouts, home runs, stolen bases, plays at the plate. Its worth watching a baseball game, not worth watching a goal or 2 in soccer for 3 hours. Ill just watch the 20 second highlights on sportscenter and see the few goals and celebrations after the goal.

lol soccer isn't 3 hours long. Obviously you havn't even watched a game to know how many minutes are in it. Why am I going to listen to someones opinion who's never even watched the sport?

Rofl I'm not fat, but at least I'm not skin and bones, which actually is true since we've seen pics of you. I'm not making [expletive] up

Hey fatty, post a pic for proof or stfu

Im sure we got ourselves Brad Pitt over there right? Arn't you the 5'5 white kid that looks asian?

Edited by Diesel

Right now no. Today, more people care and keep up with UFC than wrestling.

That is why Wrestlemania 25 had a higher buyrate than UFC 100. Wrestlemania 23, the Wrestlemania with the highest buyrate, has a higher buyrate than any UFC PPV.

That is why Wrestlemania 25 had a higher buyrate than UFC 100. Wrestlemania 23, the Wrestlemania with the highest buyrate, has a higher buyrate than any UFC PPV.

Thats because UFC has way more pay per views and most people watch it at hooters anyway.

Thats because UFC has way more pay per views and most people watch it at hooters anyway.

way more PPVs? Sometimes WWE has 2 a month. And people go to Hooters to watch WWE PPVs as well brah.

Not really.

I'm really struggling to understand if you are just trying to annoy people, or if you are really THAT stupid.

Look, soccer players fall for NO reason except to try and gain a competitive advantage and buy time for their teammates to catch their breath.

Falling for no reason is being a pansy.

TRIPPING over your OWN feet or someone else has NOTHING to do with being a pansy or not.

That is something that you can't really control going at a fast pace.

Now, the part that still bewilders me, is the part where you said that if a player fumbles, or if a QB loses the ball, that makes them a wimp?

So, if a basketball player ari-balls a shot, I guess they are a wimp?

That claim is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably stupid.

I'm really struggling to understand if you are just trying to annoy people, or if you are really THAT stupid.

Look, soccer players fall for NO reason except to try and gain a competitive advantage and buy time for their teammates to catch their breath.

Falling for no reason is being a pansy.

TRIPPING over your OWN feet or someone else has NOTHING to do with being a pansy or not.

That is something that you can't really control going at a fast pace.

Now, the part that still bewilders me, is the part where you said that if a player fumbles, or if a QB loses the ball, that makes them a wimp?

So, if a basketball player ari-balls a shot, I guess they are a wimp?

That claim is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably stupid.

When did you become Co-Owner?