Soccer or Baseball?

Diesel

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whats the difference between flopping and "that"? Enlighten me

Nah during practice we take steroids.

Where I will admit it is the same concept, acting like you got hit to draw a foul. No player in the NBA does it to that extent. Thats like super flopping lol.

There is flopping in basketball, but no where near the amount that there is in soccer.

Also, getting run into by a 250 pound man on a hard court is different than getting grazed by 180 men on a grass field.

I don't care that soccer isn't as physical, but trying to make the point that football is just tugging people is insane.

Also, if I am showcasing the best of football and the worst of soccer, please find me a video of a bunch of "flopping" football players.

Id say there isnt a huge difference. Soccer players have more chances to flop than basketball players.

Football tugging is manly, yes I can say that, but who cares? Thats the point of the sport, you can argue that Rugby, Martial Arts and Boxing are more manly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjWcgbVuSQw

If that's the case, then hockey sucks.

http://i40.tinypic.com/evc4g0.gif

Baseball sucks as well.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? :lol: .

Let me re-direct you to a different thread:

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1473-favorite-hockey-fights/

Also, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8bZIj-HAE\

I don't even get how this thread got to where it is now.....

I wasn't showing bad parts.

I was showing flopping.

I know you are retracting and can't support your claims.

Haha, that's your only argument when you have no idea what else to say. :lol:

So you're saying flopping is a good part of soccer? Poor kid doesn't even know what he's saying. You showcased a bad part of soccer, and I showcased a bad part of other sports as well. That hard for you to get?

Edited by OldChili

Haha, that's your only argument when you have no idea what else to say. :lol:

So you're saying flopping is a good part of soccer? Poor kid doesn't even know what he's saying. You showcased a bad part of soccer, and I showcased a bad part of other sports as well. That hard for you to get?

I know Enlish is "Bonians" 3rd lanuage, so I'm wondering if English is your 7th language.

Order of events:

- You make a comment that the "manliness" of football is over-rated.

- I show a video of football, showing that it is "manly".

- You say soccer players aren't pansies.

- I show a video of soccer players falling, BEING PANSIES.

- You go off topic and show "bloopers"?

- I respond by asking what you were trying to show.

- You lose you mind and post videos that have nothing to do with what was being discussed.

So, I asked to show me a video of football players being "pansies", not bloopers that every sport has. :lol: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner
  • Like 1

I know Enlish is "Bonians" 3rd lanuage, so I'm wondering if English is your 7th language.

Order of events:

- You lose you mind and post videos that have nothing to do with what was being discussed.

lmao

Order of events:

Haha... my English is bad...

Anyway, you forgot the part where trojan says soccer is for pansies. I responded with if that's the case, then what the [expletive] is fat men in tight shorts tugging and grabbing each other. And keeping in mind they get breaks every five minutes.

Showcasing the bad parts of soccer (in this case flopping) and saying that's the reasons they're pansies, makes no sense whatsoever. It's irrelevant, because in football there's no reason to flop. There's a reason people flop in soccer. Referees can't use replays to make calls, so players try to trick the referee or gain a few minutes of resting time for their teammates. That doesn't make them pansies.

http://i40.tinypic.com/evc4g0.gif

Pansy for tripping over like a little girl, and crying. I'd say it's relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgZ8y2wuIJQ

Pansies for tripping over for no reason and being unable to throw a ball without it slipping off their hands and losing the ball. I'd say it's relevant.

Edited by OldChili

Again, the video that you posted, where you said they were falling for no reason, makes no sense.

They are falling because they are being PULLED by 200+ pound men, and they are not acting like they are hurt.

I'm done with this thread for now.

Did you even watch the video? Nobody is even touching them and they're tripping on their own feet. Pansies.

Edit: There's no reason for them to act hurt. They're getting five minute breaks anway, they don't need the rest.

Edited by OldChili

Did you even watch the video? Nobody is even touching them and they're tripping on their own feet. Pansies.

Retreating are we?

Edit: There's no reason for them to act hurt. They're getting five minute breaks, they don't need the rest.

JESUS [expletive]ING CHRIST!

Falling doesn't make you a pansy, falling and acting like you've been hit with a [expletive]ing 12-guage when you were grazed is being a pansy.

Also, the part that I am most confused with is where you said "Pansies for tripping over for no reason and being unable to throw a ball without it slipping off their hands and losing the ball. I'd say it's relevant."

How is a ball slipping out of someones hands make them a pansy? :blink: .

Really, just stop because you are looking foolish.

Falling doesn't make you a pansy, falling and acting like you've been hit with a [expletive]ing 12-guage when you were grazed is being a pansy.

Also, the part that I am most confused with is where you said "Pansies for tripping over for no reason and being unable to throw a ball without it slipping off their hands and losing the ball. I'd say it's relevant."

It makes them look like pansies being paid millions of dollars and they can't even hold a football and run around without tripping.

Like I said, there's no reason for them to act hurt. They're getting five minute breaks just like pansies would.

Acting like you are hurt is being a pansy?

How so?

Umm, because when you aren't hurt and act like it, it makes you a [expletive].

Also, losing the ball is called a fumble, where the ball slips out or is hit out, which has nothing to do with being a pansy.....

It does when there's no one around you.