Soccer or Baseball?

Diesel

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lolwtf.

That happens but rarely, theres many players who dont even flop, and theres a lot of players who just do get tripped, when you are running at full speed, anything, even a little rock or slightly a tap on the foot will knock you off balance and have you running to the floor, and falling at full speed will hurt for a few seconds and you just get up, some players overreact to their injuries but a kick anywhere near the foot hurts like a [expletive], you'd know this if you played the sport instead of observating like a dumbass during a MLS match.

The league is also perfect, I love the way its done, sure the richest team will mostly be the best but theres always a lower level team that comes out and plays really well and wins the league, like Alkmaar of the Dutch League and Wolfsburg of the German League and Rubin Kazan of the Russian league who won it all in the last year.

England is made to be the best thing since sliced bread? their league or their national team?

Their league is obviously one of the best and funnest to watch, its the most physical and quickest league. But the national team doesnt get much respect, not even much of their own English fans care about the national team but they have done pretty good lately.

LOL, England is not the most physical league in the world. It's Italy by far. England isn't physical at all considering how much space its defenders give opposing players.

lolwtf.

That happens but rarely, theres many players who dont even flop, and theres a lot of players who just do get tripped, when you are running at full speed, anything, even a little rock or slightly a tap on the foot will knock you off balance and have you running to the floor, and falling at full speed will hurt for a few seconds and you just get up, some players overreact to their injuries but a kick anywhere near the foot hurts like a [expletive], you'd know this if you played the sport instead of observating like a dumbass during a MLS match.

The league is also perfect, I love the way its done, sure the richest team will mostly be the best but theres always a lower level team that comes out and plays really well and wins the league, like Alkmaar of the Dutch League and Wolfsburg of the German League and Rubin Kazan of the Russian league who won it all in the last year.

England is made to be the best thing since sliced bread? their league or their national team?

Their league is obviously one of the best and funnest to watch, its the most physical and quickest league. But the national team doesnt get much respect, not even much of their own English fans care about the national team but they have done pretty good lately.

i have actually played it, btw. i actually used to like it quite a bit untill i stood back and saw what it really was.

EDIT: i got no problem with people who play it. ive been and watched our school team when we got to the county finals. i just cant stand proffesional football becuase its full of divers and crybabys.

EDIT EDIT: well, i say no problem, i still hate to play it.

and whats MLS?

Edited by Lakerzboy

here's why i like soccer: it is way more fun to play and to watch. baseball is very tedious. soccer is way more fun to play. and all you guys are saying baseball is more manly or whatever, actually, baseball is all drugs and stuff. soccer players are crazily ripped, and soccer takes way more skill.

LOL, England is not the most physical league in the world. It's Italy by far. England isn't physical at all considering how much space its defenders give opposing players.

I think England is more physical, Italian is just better defensively but thats about it, more injuries happen in English football and the nastiest tacklers are in the English league.

i have actually played it, btw. i actually used to like it quite a bit untill i stood back and saw what it really was.

EDIT: i got no problem with people who play it. ive been and watched our school team when we got to the county finals. i just cant stand proffesional football becuase its full of divers and crybabys.

EDIT EDIT: well, i say no problem, i still hate to play it.

and whats MLS?

Stood back and saw what it really was? You could say the same about any sport, you probably just lost interest. OMG BASKETBALL IS ABOUT PUTTING A BALL THROUGH A HOOP, OMG BASEBALL IS ABOUT HITTING A BALL WITH A STICK AND RUNNING AROUND. You can make any sport sound simple there is a LOT more to it than just summarizing it.

Professional football isnt full of divers and crybabies, theres plenty of footballers that dont do it.

MLS = Major League Soccer, America's footballing league.

here's why i like soccer: it is way more fun to play and to watch. baseball is very tedious. soccer is way more fun to play. and all you guys are saying baseball is more manly or whatever, actually, baseball is all drugs and stuff. soccer players are crazily ripped, and soccer takes way more skill.

It's cool that you prefer soccer, but this post is very ignorant.

Also, I cannot believe this thread is still alive and kicking.

Edited by Phightins09

Stood back and saw what it really was? You could say the same about any sport, you probably just lost interest. OMG BASKETBALL IS ABOUT PUTTING A BALL THROUGH A HOOP, OMG BASEBALL IS ABOUT HITTING A BALL WITH A STICK AND RUNNING AROUND. You can make any sport sound simple there is a LOT more to it than just summarizing it.

Professional football isnt full of divers and crybabies, theres plenty of footballers that dont do it.

MLS = Major League Soccer, America's footballing league.

find where i said football was just some dumb simple sport. whats that? i never said that. your makign stuff up now.

and there are a few who dont dive and arent crybabies, but most of them are. my dad watches it on TV almost every night... im not just making wild guesses.

and i meant they make the sport out to be the best thing. thats basically the only sport that gets coverage.

and ive never seen an MLS game