Orlando at Miami

Real Deal

I think Orlando is bigger in the tourism industry, but the Magic aren't having problems. Hell, they just opened a new arena. There is tons of [expletive] to do in LA, but the Dodgers, Angels, and Lakers have no problems selling out. During the playoffs, its a big deal to people that they have to choose between which game they are going to go to since you can't be in two places at once. If the Dolphins were in the playoffs and the Heat were playing the Lakers in Miami, fans would rather go clubbing than go to EITHER game.

Alright guy. We are the worst fans in the world and we deserve to have a [expletive]ty team every year. You just have no idea what its like to live in Miami so its really easy for you to judge.

These rotations honestly suck. Bosh sat down about half of the first, Wade sat out a bit of the first and probably half the second, and Lebron plays the whole time and gets a random break. Why are these guys even resting? The game just started and they are young, they can easily play through this.

who was it that told me the other day that Dwight was consistent from outside the paint with that bank shot?

Stu Scott just said that Dwight had only 21 made baskets from outside the paint last year... i dont call 1 every 5 games consistent!

what he displayed against the Wizards last night and now the Heat tonight is what id call consistent!

This is the team I want to see....everyone is playing perfect right now. Unselfish, great defense and everyone is getting in on the scoring, This is a very scary team.

These technical fouls are so stupid.....

Edited by SRV