Utah at Miami

Real Deal

• Owner

Please. Borderline call at the end of a game? Should've been a no-call. Its fine to purposely root against Miami but lets at least be serious...that should've been a no call.

Everyone else thinks it's a foul, also. I don't cloud my vision based on who I like and don't like. I call fouls on my own team when they happen.

That was a foul on Wade, or else that shot was going in.

Lucky for the Heat that Deron wasn't in there. They wouldn't have had a chance to even win it in that OT.

Please. Borderline call at the end of a game? Should've been a no-call. Its fine to purposely root against Miami but lets at least be serious...that should've been a no call.

...so you want the refs to purposely not call a foul when clearly there was one?

The league (and fans) want the refs to be more consistent with their calls, it's only fair that they called it.

• Like 2

It's good they called it because it was the right call. I think as fans we assume the superstar making the foul under a second like that gets the superstar treatment and it turns into a no call.

Heat fans will also feel the pain more because that no call with Wade when he drove to the basket.

It's good they called it because it was the right call. I think as fans we assume the superstar making the foul under a second like that gets the superstar treatment and it turns into a no call.

Heat fans will also feel the pain more because that no call with Wade when he drove to the basket.

Exactly. If that's a no-call against Ronnie Price then that should've been a no call on Wade.