Boston at New York

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Pretty pumped for this game. It sure has been hyped up enough on Sports Center, and all around the tri-state area.

I don't think the Knicks are going to win, as long as they don't get embarrassed I'll be happy. I expect a 112-107 type of final.

I dunno man.. the Knicks have been playing great basketball as of late. I wouldn't count them out. It's definitely gonna be a close game.. I see the Knicks closing out the 4th and taking the W.

But hey, that's just me.

Knicks playing GREAT defense so far. Amare on fire. Lets go Knicks! lets keep this winning streak going. Damn I sound like a banwagon :P

Well, let's be frank. A miscue due to miscommunication between Rondo and Erden led to a turnover, KG just missed a dunk, Pierce has missed open jumpers, the Celtics have gotten some looks. Rondo just dropped a pass on the baseline. Boston isn't sharp at all.

When Turiaf is in the game, it's easier for Boston to provide help. Chandler drove and attacked Pierce's front foot, the defense sucked in, and Chandler kicked it to Turiaf at the elbow. A different player and that's a three. With Turiaf, the Knicks have to go into a handoff/roll and the Celtics defend it well.