New York at Phoenix

Real Deal

This team really does need to figure something out... I propose a simple idea; rebuild.

We need to trade Nash while he still has value and Felton's performance tonight proved why they should keep Felton and not trade for Nash. As the season progresses I'm sure Nash's value is going along with it. I say we need a young power forward with a huge lot of potential... someone like Josh Smith, doubt we'll get him though.

I don't know if Nash is the problem and I don't want him gone but right now it seems like the only thing to do.

This team really does need to figure something out... I propose a simple idea; rebuild.

We need to trade Nash while he still has value and Felton's performance tonight proved why they should keep Felton and not trade for Nash. As the season progresses I'm sure Nash's value is going along with it. I say we need a young power forward with a huge lot of potential... someone like Josh Smith, doubt we'll get him though.

I don't know if Nash is the problem and I don't want him gone but right now it seems like the only thing to do.

I agree completely. Not sure who'd you get for Nash but I do think you should trade him for a first round pick and younger talent.

I would really love to see the starting 5 be Nash, Dragic, Dudley, Hill, and Frye. Time to mix up the lineups and see if you can do anything.

It was stupid to aquire Vince Carter if you ask me. I haven't seen him do anything special. He just walks up and down the court.

I swear Dragic, Dudley, Nash, and Hill are the only ones on this team that know a single thing about defense.

I would really love to see the starting 5 be Nash, Dragic, Dudley, Hill, and Frye. Time to mix up the lineups and see if you can do anything.

It was stupid to aquire Vince Carter if you ask me. I haven't seen him do anything special. He just walks up and down the court.

I swear Dragic, Dudley, Nash, and Hill are the only ones on this team that know a single thing about defense.

Great idea if you want opposing teams to score 150+ points and run Nash down into the ground.

Edited by Confidence

It seems like teams are averaging 120ish around us anyway. :P I'd take 150 as long as I see -some- defense. :lol:

Well if teams are scoring 150 against us then I don't see how we'll be winning... and by scoring 150 shows that we didn't play any defense at all.