Orlando at Miami

Real Deal

That's the play Spo? A Chris Bosh three? Really? How anyone can defend this fool is beyond me. He's [expletive]ing terrible. We get destroyed after half time and after every timeout. He's worthless.

DAMN MAN! Sucks Bosh and LeBron couldn't hit these two chances at the three point shot! What a great game as the Magic make a 24 point comeback, their 2nd best comeback in franchise history. Congrats to them. The guards were fantastic

LBJ & Wade no FG in fourth quarter? That shows how little "leadership" there is.

And I heavily underrated the Magic. Haven't followed them much this season, and they just struggled to get used to the trade at first. Hedo and Gilbert have been on and off, but Dwight has really matured and Nelson is picking his game up. Anderson and Redick are so active and Q had a great fourth quarter. No longer will I underestimate the Magic!

12-16 against winning teams? Really Bron?

That's the play Spo? A Chris Bosh three? Really? How anyone can defend this fool is beyond me. He's [expletive]ing terrible. We get destroyed after half time and after every timeout. He's worthless.

I don't know. The Magic were playing some tough defense on the inbound play and I'm not sure if Miami had another timeout and time was running so they were forced to throw it to whoever was open, which happened to be Bosh camping out in three point land.

Either that or I totally misremembered that entire play.

LBJ & Wade no FG in fourth quarter? That shows how little "leadership" there is.

And I heavily underrated the Magic. Haven't followed them much this season, and they just struggled to get used to the trade at first. Hedo and Gilbert have been on and off, but Dwight has really matured and Nelson is picking his game up. Anderson and Redick are so active and Q had a great fourth quarter. No longer will I underestimate the Magic!

12-16 against winning teams? Really Bron?

What's your record against teams period? I realize your team is pathetic, but its time to move on. Its going to be a year in July. Let it go.

• Like 1

What's your record against teams period? I realize your team is pathetic, but its time to move on. Its going to be a year in July. Let it go.

Who are you to tell me when to forget something? You will never know the circumstances, so you'll never be able to understand why I'll never forgive nor forget.

Only way I forgive him is if he never wins a ring while in Miami, apologizes to Cleveland (still hasn't), and resigns with the Cavs.

YEAH BRO IT'S GOING TO BE A YEAR IN 4 MONTHS, LET IT GO ALREADY

Real question, Mr. Sheen, is...

http://i52.tinypic.com/118nh9w.jpg