Orlando at Miami

Real Deal

Wade has to be the guy to take clutch shots down the stretch of games. Really? A Chris Bosh 3 pointer to force OT. Any time will take those chances anyday rather then having Wade shoot a 3 to send it to OT. And LeBron my god has failed time and time again, it's getting to a point where I think teams are let LeBron shoot those clutch shots rather then anyone else on the team. It's time for Pat Riley not to step in as a coach but to step in a tell Spoelstra it's time for Wade not LeBron to takeover the 4th quarters.

I think we have blown about 5 leads of 20 points or more this season....We have Lebron, Wade, and Bosh...how we can't hold a 20 point lead is beyond me. Even if they make a run, kill some clock, make some layups, do something. We have one of the best defenses in the NBA somehow, along with two prolific scorers, and we blow a 20 point lead. We are just a stupid team.

LBJ & Wade no FG in fourth quarter? That shows how little "leadership" there is.

And I heavily underrated the Magic. Haven't followed them much this season, and they just struggled to get used to the trade at first. Hedo and Gilbert have been on and off, but Dwight has really matured and Nelson is picking his game up. Anderson and Redick are so active and Q had a great fourth quarter. No longer will I underestimate the Magic!

12-16 against winning teams? Really Bron?

I love how everyone thinks all these losses fall on Lebron. He's missed a lot of good looking shots in crunch time but last time I checked, Dwayne Wade (who has won a ring and you don't win one of those and Finals MVP without 'leadership') and Chris Bosh and Eric Spoelstra and the rest of the Miami Heat are all losing these games. They need to figure things out before playoff time or else they will be in trouble.

Honestly though I'm not expecting Miami to win it this year, not with this supporting cast but hey maybe I'm wrong.

Lol i was expecting a Bosh 3 but i think the play was for Wade. They were denying him really well though. Either that or I just wanted the ball in Wade's hands really bad.

Dwight Howard played some badass defense in the 4th.

I see how a Cleveland fan can take solace in dissing the Heat, but why does a Raptor fan diss Cleveland? Aren't you a Raptor fan? Therefore anti-Heat, anti-LeBron?

Nope, I laugh at Cleveland and loved what LBJ did to Cleveland, hilarious. Kinda Anti-Heat but wouldn't mind them in finals. Not really anti-Lebron.

It time to make Wade the closer already. This act is getting old. Once again, lack of a point guard running the offense in late game situations and Wade & LeBron playing off of that dies.

Please Pat...pleeeaaase come back!

Cleveland still sucks.

What do you mean Cleveland still sucks? I seem to recall them winning 60+ games for 2 consecutive seasons.

If they land Kyrie Irving or Perry Jones then they already have a better future than the Raptors. No offense to BFT and CMS though.

Nope, I laugh at Cleveland and loved what LBJ did to Cleveland, hilarious. Kinda Anti-Heat but wouldn't mind them in finals. Not really anti-Lebron.

You probably feel sad for him because he left money on the table too, right?

Is this what you want to hear out of me?

We never deserved him. He did so much. He got us to the freakin' playoffs. I mean, come on man. He didn't do us wrong. We did him wrong. LeBron's the man, and all Cleveland did was put washed up talent around him. And that owner, that racist owner, treated him like a slave. Besides, he's from Akron, and that's like, not in Cleveland, so he isn't even from there man. This guy left money on the table to win a ring. Look at Cleveland now. LeBron owns Cleveland. I feel sad for the guy.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

You probably feel sad for him because he left money on the table too, right?

Is this what you want to hear out of me?

We never deserved him. He did so much. He got us to the freakin' playoffs. I mean, come on man. He didn't do us wrong. We did him wrong. LeBron's the man, and all Cleveland did was put washed up talent around him. And that owner, that racist owner, treated him like a slave. Besides, he's from Akron, and that's like, not in Cleveland, so he isn't even from there man. This guy left money on the table to win a ring. Look at Cleveland now. LeBron owns Cleveland. I feel sad for the guy.

I don't feel sad for him. But yeah I agree with your statement.

^he mad

True story, I've been playing angry birds for the last hour. When I got the text update, I yelled who the [expletive] cares about a Heat blowout, shit just interrupted my angry birds. Then I saw the Magic won :lol:

I don't feel sad for him. But yeah I agree with your statement.

Well, you think Cleveland is shit, you've obviously never even been here. You must be manipulated by the national media into thinking the city of Cleveland is a wasteland.

Anyways, anyone think Orlando can make a run at the 2 seed?

Skip Bayless:

Really thought he'd make that one. No time to think. No launch-or-drive decision. Long rebound. Last second. No choice but to ... LeBrick!

LeBron/DWade just played their best half of the season. Unfortunately, it was the wrong half.

I cannot wait to talk about what I just saw. Tomorrow: 10 Eastern, ESPN2. I'm at Disneyworld. LeBron's in Never Never Land.
  • Like 1

Well, you think Cleveland is shit, you've obviously never even been here. You must be manipulated by the national media into thinking the city of Cleveland is a wasteland.

Anyways, anyone think Orlando can make a run at the 2 seed?

The teams, idgaf about city.