Orlando at Miami

Real Deal

I don't understand how we go brain dead all of a sudden. You can't possibly tell me SVG came up with the perfect plan to stop us in a matter of 20 minutes. He even said in the post game interview that he has no idea how they came up with so many stops. It happens way too often though. We come out on fire, we don't miss a single shot. Then midway through the 3rd we start to miss every shot, we turn the ball over, and Lebron and Wade dribble around for 20 seconds and do absolutely nothing.

Seems to happen a lot to Wade. I remember last season against the Cavs he had 30 points before halftime, then came out and scored 3 points the rest of the game. I don't get why they can't just come out and do the same thing. The Magic can't adjust to us shooting lights out, we just have to screw it up somehow. We always find a way to do it.

Its not Spo's fault at all....he can't control our screwing up. If it was all his fault, we would be a 500. team right now. Simply put, when things don't go our way on offense, we screw up the defense. Without the defense, we don't get any fast break points. This forces us into the shittiest half court offense I have ever seen. We then miss a shot, its a long rebound, and the other team is running down the court and spotting up for wide open threes and getting layups while we are still running around like idiots trying to figure out the offense.