Toronto at New Jersey

Real Deal

Andrea Bargnani is so infuriating when he gets a mismatch (and on defense, and on the glass and, well, everything in general). Seeing him fading away over guys like Vujacic and Farmar is ridiculous. Seeing him get his shot blocked when he has a mismatch on Vujacic is just hilarious.

DeRozan has been great on offense so far. 18 points, highly efficient shooting and the offense has just been a hell of a lot better when he has been on the floor. Loving the game from him so far. Hopefully he can continue to have a great game and the team manages to lose it down the stretch.

And now Bargnani takes a soft jumper over Williams. Jesus. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Sick crossovers from Deron Williams.

Raptors have been slacking in the third so far, lets see if they pick it up. Like already mentioned, DeRozan has been terrific for the Raptors.

Did anyone see that airball by Vujacic? :lol:

And then he gets pissed off and hacks the shit out of DeRozan on the next possession.

Nice decision by Bayless to find Bargnani for the trailer three. Normally he will put up a reckless drive to the rim in that situation. He shows signs of being a decent point guard, but then shows that he is just an undersized 2 guard. Hopefully he can continue to develop those point guard skills as the season goes along and works really hard at it during the offseason. I really like him as a player when he is getting his teammates involved.

Humphries has been superb for the Nets tonight. He can be a really nice role player for a team when he isn't trying to do everything by himself like he did a lot of the time during his tenure with the Raptors.

Sundiata Gaines looks good, never could understand why he never was able to stick with a team.

He looks good at first but once he plays 2 or 3 games for a team he turns into a selfish, blackhole chucker. At least that is what he did in Toronto and Utah (from what I saw from him).

Perfect start to the 4th quarter for the Raptors. They've been outscored 20-6 already and are now facing a double digit defecit. I like.

I'll admit I wasn't all that high on DeRozan, thought he was a decent prospect but nothing more than that. He's definitely impressed me today though, great all-around game from him.

Good to finally see one of the 2010 Longhorns play well too.

Aw come on man! It was a close one until the 4th quarter. Horrible defense by Bargnani once again on Lopez. Only 3 freaking rebounds for a 7 feet tall center is not acceptable.. Ed Davis though has done a nice job for the Raptors tonight and finished with 12 points and 8 boards. Definitely progressing into a better player slowly slowly. DeRozan showed us what he could do tonight and finished with 30 points. From driving to the basketball to shooting his developed mid range jump shot. Very nice game for him. Another loss to our record.. whatever.