Toronto at New Jersey

Real Deal

• 6 months later...

Nets flew into London early Tuesday morning and have had their first practices since D-Will's arrival. Prokhorov is flying into London Friday morning and plans to meet Deron and the rest of the team.

The O2 Arena is sold out for Saturday and probably for Friday as well. D-Will is good for today and Farmar is ready to return.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Why is New Jersey the "home" team?

Good question.

You would think that the Nets would be considered the "home" team for one game the Raptors for the other, but the Nets are considered the "home" team for both games. That doesn't really make much sense to me.

As for the game, I'm desperately hoping for a Raptors loss. If they win both of these games against the Nets it basically puts an end to any chances of them finishing with a bottom 3 record. In fact, it would put Utah over the Raptors in the Tank Standings and push Toronto to something like 6th. That is simply unacceptable.

If they do win both of these games, the Raptors better come back to Canada with the news that Leandro Barbosa is shut down for the rest of the year due to wrist surgery, Jose Calderon's constant hamstring injury "flared" up and will require him to miss the rest of the season and Andrea Bargnani is suffering from a serious cased of inflamed vagina and will miss the rest of the year.

Good question.

You would think that the Nets would be considered the "home" team for one game the Raptors for the other, but the Nets are considered the "home" team for both games. That doesn't really make much sense to me.

As for the game, I'm desperately hoping for a Raptors loss. If they win both of these games against the Nets it basically puts an end to any chances of them finishing with a bottom 3 record. In fact, it would put Utah over the Raptors in the Tank Standings and push Toronto to something like 6th. That is simply unacceptable.

If they do win both of these games, the Raptors better come back to Canada with the news that Leandro Barbosa is shut down for the rest of the year due to wrist surgery, Jose Calderon's constant hamstring injury "flared" up and will require him to miss the rest of the season and Andrea Bargnani is suffering from a serious cased of inflamed vagina and will miss the rest of the year.

These are technically the Nets home games as they still must travel to Toronto once more this season which made Jay Triano look pretty uneducated because he was complaining about the fans not being able to see their team play but it would have been in Jersey anyways.

These are technically the Nets home games as they still must travel to Toronto once more this season which made Jay Triano look pretty uneducated because he was complaining about the fans not being able to see their team play but it would have been in Jersey anyways.

I know that, but you would think that the league would make it so that the one of these games would be considered a home game for the Raptors so that they would each play each other in their own arenas once. Instead, New Jersey travels to Toronto twice and the Raptors don't travel to New Jersey once this season. That is why I said good question because it is just stupid that you take two real home games away from the Nets and none away from the Raptors.

I know that, but you would think that the league would make it so that the one of these games would be considered a home game for the Raptors so that they would each play each other in their own arenas once. Instead, New Jersey travels to Toronto twice and the Raptors don't travel to New Jersey once this season. That is why I said good question because it is just stupid that you take two real home games away from the Nets and none away from the Raptors.

I believe it was the Nets who pushed for it hence why it doesn't take away revenue from the Raptors since they do not lose a home game.

I don't understand the thought process of putting Amir on Lopez and Bargnani on Humphries. Bargnani is a better man defender than help defender while Amir is a better help defender than man defender. It makes more sense to put the bigger, stronger Bargnani on Lopez and have Amir waiting to provide help considering Amir doesn't have the size or strength to handle Lopez down low.

Nice chase down block by Humphries on Johnson (James). I thought Johnson had a sure dunk there, but Hump did a nice job of getting back. He has also done a very nice job on the galss.

Sonny Weems can't do anything right anymore. Last season he carved out a niche as a solid defender and dangerous mid range shooting.

This season he bricks every jumper he takes and gets crossed up so bad he falls on his ass. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough