LA Lakers at Miami

Real Deal

Espn is biased towards LeBron and they hate on Kobe. How is Bynum the top performer? Smh...http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6cd0970-8c39-ff4c.jpg

Because Kobe takes dumb shots down the stretch and Bynum had a lot more boards, blocks, steals, same amount of assists and shot a better % from the field, but i guess you judge performance on points :lol:

I love how refs review that and give Heat ball when its obvious his wrist was hit..

lmao gotta love officiating

They can't review fouls, only possession of the ball. Not their fault.

Good win by the Heat, but the quality of Lakers' gameplay have really stepped up and had they fix the little things (3 straight turnovers late in 3rd quarter, number of offensive rebounds in the 1st half) they could have easily won the game.

wtf was that stupid ass 40 foot pull up by Kobe? BTW, did anyone else think that LeBron foul was a flop? It looked like Artest didn't even touch him :lol:

Yeah, it was definitely a flop. Smart move by LeBron, but yeah, definitely a flop. When I saw the replay I laughed since it was so obvious.

Don't get that long range shot by Kobe either. With 25 seconds to go, you can go for a quick 2 and foul the Heat or pressure them again. Heat weren't shooting that well at the free throw line today.

Also, Spoelstra should play Big Z more. Whenever he was on the court we played much better it seemed. Also, loved how Mike Miller played. He played like shit Tuesday and he comes back shooting well and rebounding the ball. Loved his effort. Bibby also played well hitting some big 3 pointers.

And one more thing, the Lakers should never be outrebounded by the Heat. Heat had 46 to Lakers' 37.

Edited by platoon793

Lakers deserved to lose this game it really doesn't make any sense. They played great defense the whole game, and pretty much locked up LeBron and Wade until crunch time. I mean LeBron looked lost majority of the game and was off when he shot most of the time and the same can be said for Wade until the 4th quater. True the referee missed 2 important calls at the end of the game, granted they missed some for Miami aswell. But they missed 2 crucial calls at the end of the game for L.A. that was clearly goaltending and Wade and LeBron fouled the hell out of Kobe near the end of the game. But back to the point the Lakers missed to many crucial free throws at the end of the game and can someone please tell me what the hell Kobe was thinking shooting a 30 foot 3 pointer down 4 points with 25 seconds left in the game. Honestly thats something I excpect out of LeBron but not Kobe. And the Lakers turned the ball over just as much as the Heat I mean it was like Miami was pretty much giving them the ball for free the Lakers hand it right back to them with a stupid shot or pass. I'm actually more upset over this game than the last one because the Lakers basically beat themselves. No way they should have lost this game tonight.

Edited by htownborn

I actually think Miami will take this one...going to be close but I think Miami wins by 5, 96-91.

Hey! I was pretty close. :lol:

I only saw the last eight minutes of the game - seemed like a good one, kinda the way I figured it would go tbh...

only saw the 1st qtr and 5 minutes of the 2nd, im gonna desperately try to find this game online so i cant watch im completely, its one of my favorite matchups to watch and i always end up fukcin either missing most of it or all of it..so annoying lol (this matchup, and the lakers/celtics matchup too)

but from what i saw ...i thought kobe was gonna be killin it all night, miami's bench was makin shots!! wow...but biggest shock right now as i check the score....miami won a close game. against a good team. crazy lol.

• Owner

Blown calls on the goaltend by Big Z, followed by the offensive foul on LeBron (illegal screen on Kobe), then Wade tears into Kobe's arm under the rim (where Kobe lost the ball out of bounds).

The rip by Wade was not a foul...don't really consider that a reach, and I really don't like that call to begin with...but those other three blew this game.

Regardless, it's the [expletive]ing Heat, and they were on a five-game losing streak. It shouldn't have been close. Rebound the ball, and close out on shooters.

My bad...add two more calls:

1) LeBron's flop when Ron supposedly pushed him, and

2) Wade's foul on Kobe when he put up a jumper.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/55/fullj.22b0e44d96c160738e46586a586a4b97/22b0e44d96c160738e46586a586a4b97-getty-103892034me002_los_angeles_.jpg

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Kobe has them feeding him ball off curls, in post and back to the deep corner. They keep looking at each other, as if to say: He won't leave

7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LOL can't hate on that

Great game from start to finish. Bosh was outstanding tonight. I'm definitely glad to see him ask for the ball like that and be aggressive towards the basket. Wade shot poorly, but his defense on Kobe in the second half was incredible. Almost completely shut him down and forced him into some really bad shots. LBJ played a nice all around game but didn't shoot particularly well either.

We finally got the bench play we need to win big games. Mike Miller and Bibby came up big tonight and Chalmers was outstanding early on.

The Wade/LBJ pick and roll is doing wonders for our offense it seems. It worked great against Portland and I think we'll see a lot more of it down the stretch of the season.

Overall a good win for us, time to go on a run heading into the playoffs and get that 2-seed back.