ALCS Discussion: New York Yankees vs. Texas Rangers

Cobb

So I leave with the Rangers up 3-0 and CC looking like *insert well known POS left handed pitcher*. And then I come home to....this? Jesus.

Also, I did see the replay of the ball A-Rod hit to 3rd. There was nothing routine about that at all. That ball was smashed, Young would have been incredibly lucky just to knock that down, much less make an out.

1-0.

-_- please don't do that, no one likes a cocky fan, esp a cocky Yankees fan. Arrogant bastard ye all are.

So I leave with the Rangers up 3-0 and CC looking like *insert well known POS left handed pitcher*.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/i-see-what-you-did-there/1/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Why am I always right? For once I wanted to be wrong.

First off, Nostradamus, you said the Yankees can come back. That's not a prediction that's general well known fact. Any team in baseball can come back from a 3 run lead, esp teams that make it to the LCS. So congrats on that. Aside from that. When are you ever right? Do I need to dig through the football forum and find allllll the wrong predictions you make? I won't waste both of our time. Quote should have said this.

Why was I right? For once I am finally right.

What a win. I thought we were done after it got to 5-0 to be honest. I came real close to turning it off and just going out. With them being at home I just didn't see us rallying the way we did to come back like that. Says a lot about this team though and how we're able to fight through anything.

That Rivera character came through again too. Damn he's good :glasses:

So how many Yankees "fans" here were at the game?

Better question. How many Yankee fans here

1) Live in New York

2) Have ever lived in New York

3) Born in New York

4) Dont have a baseball team near them to root for if they have never lived in New York or were not born there.

I would like to know. Thanks. ;)

Edited by kingfish